This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byron View Post
    so my wife asked me to fix the door going into one of the fenced in areas we use for the dogs .... I put some dirt in and leveled up the ground re-hung the gate and made adjustments to get it all working good ...... B ---- 2 hrs for repairs..... dogs 45 mins to dig their way out.......*******s
    "Son ova Biiiskit." haha
    Just sleep with them in your bed

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
      yeah my problem is the after pic of this guy would be my before pic I probably wouldn't make it back ...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        jeeezz lol guy lost 20 pounds but looks 30 years older.

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
          so thie ebola stuff is kinda scary ...
          now what ?

Comment

now what ?
            no idea, but today was the first time i read up on it. bleeding through the eyes and ears? that's like something out of the movies.
            http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
            http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
            http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
              so thie ebola stuff is kinda scary ...
              Yup! no one knows wtf they are doing.

2nd nurse literally called the CDC said, I'm sick should I still get on a plane...CDC "sure go ahead"

next thing you know they are trying to track down 132 people flying with this nurse who now has a confirmed case of Ebola...oh and by the way the plane itself made 5 more trips after letting her off.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post

2nd nurse literally called the CDC said, I'm sick should I still get on a plane...CDC "sure go ahead"

next thing you know they are trying to track down 132 people flying with this nurse who now has a confirmed case of Ebola...oh and by the way the plane itself made 5 more trips after letting her off.
                Idk man they need to get a handle on it ffs

Comment

oh here you there Dezz I love the outdoors fall is probably my favorite time of the year up here.....
                  Yea mine too. We have a small cabin upstate by Monticello and driving up is beautiful. Even crossing the Tapan Zee during fall is nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post

I heard she was going to a wedding or something? That person needs to get her head checked and stay the eff home.
                    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                    http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• No one has a damn clue about ebola.
                      I'm talking about the CDC and health professionals.

They're just isn't enough info on it.
                      Nurses came out and basically said they don't know wtf they are doing. Clipboard guy not wearing a hazmat.

I don't think it will spread and I don't think people are freaking out because they will get it, people are just outraged that people who have no clue about the disease are trying to give advice...when 3 days later they're just going to backtrack.
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        No one has a damn clue about ebola.
                        I'm talking about the CDC and health professionals.

They're just isn't enough info on it.
                        Nurses came out and basically said they don't know wtf they are doing. Clipboard guy not wearing a hazmat.

I don't think it will spread and I don't think people are freaking out because they will get it, people are just outraged that people who have no clue about the disease are trying to give advice...when 3 days later they're just going to backtrack.
                        A big problem is all the misinformation. Iv herd doctors sayin its hard to get like aids, others saying its easy to get. Theres no protocol. Also no leadership.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          A big problem is all the misinformation. Iv herd doctors sayin its hard to get like aids, others saying its easy to get. Theres no protocol. Also no leadership.
                          Exactly! What are the facts here??
                          I just don't like the dishonesty. I wish they would have came out and said "look, we don't know all the facts..here is what we know"
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            Exactly! What are the facts here??
                            I just don't like the dishonesty. I wish they would have came out and said "look, we don't know all the facts..here is what we know"
                            Dishonesty?
                            from "our" government No Way!?

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              Don't you mean 8:09?

Comment

Working...
                              X