This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
    We absolutely do. Teams would kill to have Prince and DRC as their 2 corners. There's 0 excuse. None. Fewell is garbage.
    hehe...you sound like Dezz =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• ****ing 18 carries for 51 yards.
      That just let's me know how stubborn Coughlin is. And if it wasn't for that 21 yard run, it would have been 17 carries for only 31 yards.

"We'll keep running even if it doesn't work."
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        ****ing 18 carries for 51 yards.
        That just let's me know how stubborn Coughlin is. And if it wasn't for that 21 yard run, it would have been 17 carries for only 31 yards.

Were gonna win this game 1.8 yards at a time
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• My favorite part of yesterdays game was when Fenner played his first ever NFL snap against Dez, not any of the other CBs Romo didnt even take his eyes off dez on the play and the safeties didnt even bother coming over to help
          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Plus this little nugget from TC

"Because you've got to have balance," Coughlin said. "We're not just going to turn the ball over because we refuse to run. That's not what we're about."
            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

You and your ilk are forgetting Toms not calling the plays. Your boy Benny is.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                Plus this little nugget from TC

"Because you've got to have balance," Coughlin said. "We're not just going to turn the ball over because we refuse to run. That's not what we're about."
                what does that mean? does that mean he doesn't trust eli not to throw picks? I don't think we are anymore likely to lose the ball on a pass play vs a run play at the moment.

Comment

Well....we DO have to keep running....especiall when the game was tied up, or still relatively close. We should have been passing more in the 2nd half though, for sure.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                    My favorite part of yesterdays game was when Fenner played his first ever NFL snap against Dez, not any of the other CBs Romo didnt even take his eyes off dez on the play and the safeties didnt even bother coming over to help
                    "Who the **** is Fenner???"

Exactly.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                      what does that mean? does that mean he doesn't trust eli not to throw picks? I don't think we are anymore likely to lose the ball on a pass play vs a run play at the moment.
                      apparently it means he rather turn it over on downs. lol
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        Well....we DO have to keep running....especiall when the game was tied up, or still relatively close. We should have been passing more in the 2nd half though, for sure.
                        We have to pass more if we are going to run that ineffectively.
                        If you disagree with me on this then we'll agree to disagree because I'm sticking to that until the end of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                          It's not balanced if Williams is getting stopped and we're forced to punt after every possession.

How he doesn't realize this, I have no idea.

Comment

That 2nd TD was pretty lucky, if Dez doesnt fall theres no points there, and at that point the offense wasnt established yet so they should have kept using the pass to set themselves up to run it like the WCO is supposed to
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

The line has to execute. They did not.

Comment

We have to pass more if we are going to run that ineffectively.
                                If you disagree with me on this then we'll agree to disagree because I'm sticking to that until the end of time.
                                Well I DO agree...but I'm just making a general point I suppose.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X