This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Yo Gurjot....what you doing for our Monday nighter next week? Wana booze for that lol?
    We could
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
      We could
      Can I come????
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        We could
        I don't have classes till 4pm on tuesday so I'm good

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Can I come????
          yea...just take a cab up here, I don't think it'll run you too much

Comment

• Nicks looked good again yesterday =P
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              Nicks looked good again yesterday =P
              Why do I have a feeling he actually will against us? Maybe because of what happened in the pre season

Comment

• I dont get why Jeff had to be so mean about it...

Comment

Nicks looked good again yesterday =P
                  He had a sick 30 yard catch along the sidelines. Hell ball on Perry swiss cheese defense.

Comment

• **** you Tom Brady

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                      Why do I have a feeling he actually will against us? Maybe because of what happened in the pre season
                      You think that Hakeem Nicks has the ability to put up a Steve Smith Sr. vs Carolina type revenge game? I think not.
                      I DO think that Indy's offense has the ability to put up points on anyone, but, there are a handful of better weapons on that team, including Bradshaw of all people, who will be used over him.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

You think that Hakeem Nicks has the ability to put up a Steve Smith Sr. vs Carolina type revenge game? I think not.
                        I DO think that Indy's offense has the ability to put up points on anyone, but, there are a handful of better weapons on that team, including Bradshaw of all people, who will be used over him.
                        I think he has the ability to score a td and and put up close to 100 yards. Especially the space the giants give WR at the line of scrimmage.
                        I have a feeling this game is going to be a blood bath.

Comment

• I'll be working at a prison 2 times next week -____-

Not sure if i mentioned that last week.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

On any given week that's the case...but something tells me against the Giants he's going to have a chip on his shoulder and beg Luck to target him.

If we can make him useless by shutting him down, Luck will forget about him pretty fast and go to Hilton

Comment

• Idk about you guys but I'm kind of excited to see Bradshaw and Nicks come back. I know we'll show them lots of love.

Having said that, I hope they have horrible games against us
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                Idk about you guys but I'm kind of excited to see Bradshaw and Nicks come back. I know we'll show them lots of love.

Having said that, I hope they have horrible games against us
                                Especially Bradshaw......everyone loves him. He grew on me once he left....not that I didn't like him or anything, I just didnt think he was worth all the worship he got here lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X