This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Especially Bradshaw......everyone loves him. He grew on me once he left....not that I didn't like him or anything, I just didnt think he was worth all the worship he got here lol
    I love Bradshaw He's always shown heart!
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      I love Bradshaw He's always shown heart!
      I don't disagree. I like him too I said. I just said that when he was here, especially in the 2008-2011 years, people in the Giants community acted like he was a top 5 RB or something.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I have a Intel Core i7 Processor i7-930 2.80GHz 8 MB. If I got the GFX 970 will it bottleneck?

My GPU crapped out on my over the weekend.

Comment

• This is bull****....they sent me to cover somewhere at work today, and now I'm working side by side with the unicorn's boyfriend. **** my life right now.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I don't disagree. I like him too I said. I just said that when he was here, especially in the 2008-2011 years, people in the Giants community acted like he was a top 5 RB or something.
            Pizz is the founder and president of the DJ Ware fan club

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              I have a Intel Core i7 Processor i7-930 2.80GHz 8 MB. If I got the GFX 970 will it bottleneck?

My GPU crapped out on my over the weekend.
              wow.....thats crazy, because the same thing just happened to me. I have 10gb i7 2.80ghz...but my problem was when i swapped my gpu, I forgot to take my psu out of my old desktop, and it was underpowered....AAAAAAAND fried the stock PSU.
              Why the hell do these companies put such low wattage PSUs in their desktops?!
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

This is bull****....they sent me to cover somewhere at work today, and now I'm working side by side with the unicorn's boyfriend. **** my life right now.

Comment

Honestly I think we were just happy he was still playing with all those screws in his foot lol.

Comment

wow.....thats crazy, because the same thing just happened to me. I have 10gb i7 2.80ghz...but my problem was when i swapped my gpu, I forgot to take my psu out of my old desktop, and it was underpowered....AAAAAAAND fried the stock PSU.
                    Why the hell do these companies put such low wattage PSUs in their desktops?!
                    Id rather of blown the PSU.
                    Yea Im pretty pissed. It was the ati 5970, I got an amazing deal on it about 3-4 years ago but was still friggin expensive.
                    Trying to do some research, everyone seems to be going for the gtx970. They seem to be sold old out most places. I know it will fit in the bed, just dont want to get it if the processors not strong enough to handle it. Thus, a new mobo would be needed.
                    Im ok with building comps, not the best.

Comment

Honestly I think we were just happy he was still playing with all those screws in his foot lol.
                      He ran angry. I miss that greatly.

Comment

• Guru, do you listen to Lil' Reese and GBE?

Comment

Guru, do you listen to Lil' Reese and GBE?
                          Shut up

Comment

• http://www.nfl.com/videos/houston-te...k_video_Selfie

lol

Comment

Pizz is the founder and president of the DJ Ware fan club
                              LOLLLLL it's true....in my defense it's because i watched him play at UGA, and I just liked him, and then Knowshon
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Shut up
                                Ok

Comment

Working...
                                X