X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Id rather of blown the PSU.
    Yea Im pretty pissed. It was the ati 5970, I got an amazing deal on it about 3-4 years ago but was still friggin expensive.
    Trying to do some research, everyone seems to be going for the gtx970. They seem to be sold old out most places. I know it will fit in the bed, just dont want to get it if the processors not strong enough to handle it. Thus, a new mobo would be needed.
    Im ok with building comps, not the best.
    I'm really bad with hardware. I don't know the connections and wiring etc.
    I dont trust myself to "just try it out"...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

HAHAHAHA....awkwaaaarrrrrd
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        Ok

Comment

• Im livid right now. The only spot to park was in front of a broken meter right near the store. So I went into the office to get a sticky note(it has all our info on it) and wrote broken on it. I go out find a ticket on my windshield and the sticky crumpled up in the street. Im going to fliiiip on this *****.

Comment

Im livid right now. The only spot to park was in front of a broken meter right near the store. So I went into the office to get a sticky note(it has all our info on it) and wrote broken on it. I go out find a ticket on my windshield and the sticky crumpled up in the street. Im going to fliiiip on this *****.
            You Criminal !
            1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Im livid right now. The only spot to park was in front of a broken meter right near the store. So I went into the office to get a sticky note(it has all our info on it) and wrote broken on it. I go out find a ticket on my windshield and the sticky crumpled up in the street. Im going to fliiiip on this *****.
              our d-bag republican mayor put about 1000 parking meters in the City of Poughkeepsie thinking it would generate revenue. we've never had them here ever.
              All it's done is kill local businesses because people dont want to park in PK anymore. and I'll be honest, i wont do it either. it's dumb.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• oh, and the worst part is, they put them in resedential areas, that dont have driveways, so you COULD potentially have to pay where you live lol. they are going to have to go back to city permit street parking like they did when i lived in the city of PK
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  our d-bag republican mayor put about 1000 parking meters in the City of Poughkeepsie thinking it would generate revenue. we've never had them here ever.
                  All it's done is kill local businesses because people dont want to park in PK anymore. and I'll be honest, i wont do it either. it's dumb.
                  Iatrogenesis.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    Iatrogenesis.
                    crapulence
                    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Coughlin is currently giving the team a pep talk. Loudly I might add.

Per Patricia Traina

Lol our team needs pep talks, come on guys.
                      Learn to practice with energy, maybe then you'll have some on gameday.
                      Last edited by Rudy; 10-27-2014, 02:20 PM.
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• I hate this team.
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          I hate this team.
                          Smh

Comment

• Why is my professor so angry today

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Why is my professor so angry today
                              Sorry....I'm a bit hungover, and it took me way too long to get to my lunch break today, so I was on edge. I'll be nicer tmrw............................maybe....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                Sorry....I'm a bit hungover, and it took me way too long to get to my lunch break today, so I was on edge. I'll be nicer tmrw............................maybe....
                                Stop yelling at the students for not knowing the information you DIDN'T teach. Haha but seriously that's what's happening..

Comment

Working...
                                X