Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Stop yelling at the students for not knowing the information you DIDN'T teach. Haha but seriously that's what's happening..
    lol i remember that happening all the time....i remember we had to be like "Umm...sir, did we even get to that chapter yet??", causing them to actually go look.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      I have a Intel Core i7 Processor i7-930 2.80GHz 8 MB. If I got the GFX 970 will it bottleneck?

      My GPU crapped out on my over the weekend.
      It shouldnt
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        Guru, do you listen to Lil' Reese and GBE?
        Not really, Reese is okay though and their leader got dropped from his deal
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
          It shouldnt
          Yea thanks, Iv been looking.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            I'm really bad with hardware. I don't know the connections and wiring etc.
            I dont trust myself to "just try it out"...
            Youre really only plugging the PSU into the mobo, disc drive, Gpu depending on ho big it is, plus the extra fans you put in there
            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
            - Marshawn Lynch

            Comment


            • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
              Youre really only plugging the PSU into the mobo, disc drive, Gpu depending on ho big it is, plus the extra fans you put in there
              It's like you literally skipped over what I said about not knowing the wiring and connections.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Stop yelling at the students for not knowing the information you DIDN'T teach. Haha but seriously that's what's happening..
                In first year I took physics and the first thing the professor said was, highschool calculus wasnt a prerequisite for this course but im gonna assume you took it any way so that I can make the course more challenging for everyone whos already taken it.

                Hardest context credit ever
                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                - Marshawn Lynch

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  It's like you literally skipped over what I said about not knowing the wiring and connections.
                  Theyre wires that have matching shapes, its really the easiest thing ever, just do what everyone does when they work on a car the first time and take pics as you take it a part
                  "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                  - Marshawn Lynch

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                    Not really, Reese is okay though and their leader got dropped from his deal
                    Keef lol

                    Cause he's ******ed
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • GDOD 2 mixtape of the year everybody
                      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                      - Marshawn Lynch

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                        Theyre wires that have matching shapes, its really the easiest thing ever, just do what everyone does when they work on a car the first time and take pics as you take it a part
                        YOU DONT KNOW MY LIFE, OK!?!?!
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                          GDOD 2 mixtape of the year everybody
                          I read that as GOOD....and I was like, oh I liked that first compilation actually....

                          But then realized I had no idea what your were talking about =\
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            I read that as GOOD....and I was like, oh I liked that first compilation actually....

                            But then realized I had no idea what your were talking about =\
                            http://www.datpiff.com/Hustle-Gang-G...pe.646564.html

                            Your welcome
                            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                            - Marshawn Lynch

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              I read that as GOOD....and I was like, oh I liked that first compilation actually....

                              But then realized I had no idea what your were talking about =\
                              Ok
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • So....is Mark Ingram a must-start until he sucks as of right now? I mean, pretty much all by 1 of his games started have been pretty great, and he scores when he gets touches, so....
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X