• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

And I'm out see ya tomorrow everyone.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lawl"]

Cedric Benson is on his way out of the league and you try to make a point of him being on one of the worst teams on the league? ok...[/quote]

Because of the boat incident, nothing to do with his on the field ability.
      [quote user="lawl"]
      If Reggie Bush's skills stay as is he'll have a job in the league for years to come regardless if he becomes a better blocker or not.[/quote]

Reggie Bush has proven to be a poor rusher in the NFL, but retains the ability to be a threat out of the backfield, and I suppose a suitable blocker, the fact that he can do ALL things required to him allows him to continue playing in the NFL even though he is subpar at rushing the ball.

Addai, is not good rushing the football, I seriously disagree with your observations otherwise, anyone can have a 1k rushing year or two on a team with Peyton Manning because noone is playing against the run, when he's running against a normal defense he is stopped nearly every time, and shows almost no ability to make people miss or run over people.
      [/quote]</P>

</P>

kevin faulk rushed for 500 yards and averaged 6.1 yards per carry last year. Wouldn't say that is somebody that cant run the rock.. and career 4.1 </P>

</P>

</P>
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] its on like Donkey Kong [/quote]

Btw, you are the 4th different person to say this to me since last week, I find that hilarious.

also, we are going to ruin the ruined thread if we keep talking football, and BB85 will run away, and nobody wants that, truce till Sat, then I'll have you drink with me till you see my point of view is correct.
        [/quote]

Amen. Stop the football talk.

Comment

fox has a great hinney. but she is a tad overrated.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

fox has a great hinney. but she is a tad overrated.</p>[/quote]

[:@]

Ur lucky I'm tired or I would just go off right now

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

fox has a great hinney. but she is a tad overrated.</p>[/quote]
              Who is your #1?

<font color="#ff0000">Besides your GF of course. </font>[]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I would just go off right now
                [/quote]

Comment

C'mon man.... that ain't cool

Comment

hahahahaha</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] saying he could catch the ball is an overstatement 40 receptions in 4 years? with about 15-20 drops lol... come on now... he is below par for his position at catching the ball. [/quote]

Agreed he is below par at one of the 3 things important to his position luckily for him he is top notch meaning top 5 in the NFL overall, in the othe 2 things so its possible to over-look the thing he is poor in, although it still drags him down when objectivly addressing his overall worth, he is not a top 5 RB in the FL...purely because he has bad hands...fix that, and hell, he might be #1.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] RB because if u can't do that, it don't matter how well u block or pass catch, you won't be a RB. Name me one RB that is a subpar rusher but can do the other things well and is playing in the NFL[/quote]

Reggie Bush but he's getting pushed out because of his Blocking actually, but he's proven to be a sub par rusher, a good receiver out of the backfield, and unfortunately for him, a sub par blocker, make him a good blocker and he still has a job for years to come as the starting back.

Cedric Benson, yeah not on the Bears but I believe he still plays for Cincy no?

Jo Addai, sub par runner great out of the backfield great blocker.

even like Jamal Lewis, he can not run like he used to, anyone under a 3.8 or so YPC number imho is a sub par rusher...and yet many of them still have jobs, because they do the other things required of them well.

regardless, we can go back and forth on this all day, point is, I've completely and utterly convinced you that you were wrong once, you've never done so to me.

so...1-0 :P
                      [/quote]</P>

</P>

reggie bush??? lol</P>

</P>

stopppp itttttt....</P>

first off he cant block for **** and secondly hes lined up split out more than half the game...</P>

</P>

when i say RB i mean a guy that is lined up in the backfield lol. You had to stretch and use the guy that gets split out in 50% of his snaps lol</P>
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Told you the Bulls MMB

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Told you the Bulls MMB
                          [/quote]

Yeah.... that worked well, didn't it?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I would just go off right now
                            [/quote]

[/quote]
                            Thats my lady, she gave me a gummer the other day for $3 in nickels, :LOL
                            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I would just go off right now
                              [/quote]

[/quote]
                              Thats my lady, she gave me a gummer the other day for $3 in nickels, :LOL
                              [/quote]</P>

Damn, I paid $3.25 in nickles, thats beat!</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Told you the Bulls MMB
                                [/quote]

Yeah.... that worked well, didn't it?
                                [/quote]
                                Yeah it did smartass......Bulls were +8 and lost by 3 so you tell me if it worked out???

Comment

Working...
                                X