X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    is Rust the movie about James Hunt? That was pretty good
    Yea it was about him and the Austrian guy.

Comment

• Kaci Hickox that nurse who got quarantined now just refused to be quarantined in Maine and threatenedto sue - again. Regardless of the media garbage storm, the politicians, and all that nonsense, this biznatch is terribly self centered, self righteous, and quite frankly really annoying. 21 days in your house? Oh, the indignity.
      http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
      http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
      http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
        Kaci Hickox that nurse who got quarantined now just refused to be quarantined in Maine and threatenedto sue - again. Regardless of the media garbage storm, the politicians, and all that nonsense, this biznatch is terribly self centered, self righteous, and quite frankly really annoying. 21 days in your house? Oh, the indignity.
        Yea she seems like a real dummy.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Yea it was about him and the Austrian guy.
          ermm....nicki lauda? Thor was the main character =P
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Kaci Hickox that nurse who got quarantined now just refused to be quarantined in Maine and threatenedto sue - again. Regardless of the media garbage storm, the politicians, and all that nonsense, this biznatch is terribly self centered, self righteous, and quite frankly really annoying. 21 days in your house? Oh, the indignity.
            I'll take quarantine with pay, please. I'll also need someone to stock my food situation, and cigarettes, and beer. but yea, i'll take the quarantine, thx.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Should I start Daren McFadden or try Andre Williams for the third time after 2 pathetic performances?

Something tells me he finally finds the end zone this time out of sheer desperation

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                Should I start Daren McFadden or try Andre Williams for the third time after 2 pathetic performances?

Something tells me he finally finds the end zone this time out of sheer desperation
                This matchup favors williams more than the last 2 probably. lol
                hard to say....hard to rely on a rookie (and our OL lol)
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

This matchup favors williams more than the last 2 probably. lol
                  hard to say....hard to rely on a rookie (and our OL lol)
                  Something tells me we'll actually come out swinging on Monday night.... It's almost guaranteed Jennings won't play in this game so Williams should get his fair share

Comment

I'll take quarantine with pay, please. I'll also need someone to stock my food situation, and cigarettes, and beer. but yea, i'll take the quarantine, thx.
                    Seriously. I'd love to be left alone with nothing to do but surf the internet, eat, sleep, drink beer, and watch tv.
                    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                    http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Seriously. I'd love to be left alone with nothing to do but surf the internet, eat, sleep, drink beer, and watch tv.
                      Ebola quarantine?? More like early retirement, am i right?!?!
                      lmao
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• If you drive at or around the speed limit on the highway you're my favorite type of person. I actually love when people do it.
                        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Hey, debt is what makes the world, I mean the united states, go round.
                          I do international banking, you were right the first time.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                            Should I start Daren McFadden or try Andre Williams for the third time after 2 pathetic performances?

You should fire your GM for putting you in this position in the first place.

Comment

ermm....nicki lauda? Thor was the main character =P
                              Yeaah. The whole movie Im saying to myself" Where do I know you?" Hes the actor that played the german soldier in inglorious bastads.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                                If you drive at or around the speed limit on the highway you're my favorite type of person. I actually love when people do it.
                                I like to scare those people by speeding up behind them and switching lanes at the last second.
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                                X