This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get your awful TMZ **** off my thread MOTHA****AAAAAAAAA lol

edit - sadly, i feel like TMZ, despite the topics of their "news" does the only REAL exposing, investigative type reporting. What a sad world we live in lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/...e-really-made/

yuck
      1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• True Love Yo !

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/...fe-goes-viral/
        1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
          I saw that. Sad.

Comment

• "They are different personalities. As far as quarterbacks, you can’t really compare [them because] it is different offenses and different schemes. I was in a whole different scheme in New York than I am in here now. It is really tough to compare those guys, but the competitiveness in both is there and the will to win. Both are great quarterbacks," he said.

Nicks comparing Eli and Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              "They are different personalities. As far as quarterbacks, you can’t really compare [them because] it is different offenses and different schemes. I was in a whole different scheme in New York than I am in here now. It is really tough to compare those guys, but the competitiveness in both is there and the will to win. Both are great quarterbacks," he said.

Nicks comparing Eli and Luck.
              Well THANKS for not being a **** =P
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                Well THANKS for not being a **** =P
                haha pretty much.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  Yea!! I loved those as a kid too. I remember when I was like 7 or 8 or so, at my birthday party, a friend of my parents bought me a VHS tape if JUST Roadrunner Wile E. Coyote cartoons. BEST GIFT EVERRRRR lmao
                  I hated that damn bird so much! I always rooted for the coyote but the poor ******* let me down every time....Gosh what I would pay for to watch that coyote finally catch that son of a ***** and kill it

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                    I hated that damn bird so much! I always rooted for the coyote but the poor ******* let me down every time....Gosh what I would pay for to watch that coyote finally catch that son of a ***** and kill it
                    Same here. I find myself rooting for the bad guy in a lot of movies and shows.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Same here. I find myself rooting for the bad guy in a lot of movies and shows.
                      lol me too....that's why I love mob flicks because the bad guy is the main guy

Comment

• hahaha.....i guess i just liked it for all the stupid traps and stuff, and see how Wile E would get hurt. I never really thought of it as one versus the other really.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Raps fans have to be the dumbest home crowd, they make so much noise when of our guys is shooting a free throw and go dead silent when the other team is.
                          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                            Raps fans have to be the dumbest home crowd, they make so much noise when of our guys is shooting a free throw and go dead silent when the other team is.
                            Lol... I got a good feeling about this season (said every Toronto sports fan every year since 1994)

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                              Raps fans have to be the dumbest home crowd, they make so much noise when of our guys is shooting a free throw and go dead silent when the other team is.
                              lol awful....
                              it's like when I go to Giants games and you have these drunk lunatics screaming "LETS GO ELI!!!!" when we have the ball....
                              wtf, you scream AFTER a play, not when we're at the line.....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Every month at work, I change a tiny font of text in my work email signature to see if anyone notices.
                                Today I changed it to:
                                The Hero you deserve, just not the one you need right now.

lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X