X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol awful....
    it's like when I go to Giants games and you have these drunk lunatics screaming "LETS GO ELI!!!!" when we have the ball....
    wtf, you scream AFTER a play, not when we're at the line.....
    A bunch of clowns draped in raptors gear near me would start heckling our own guys and had nothing to say when the other team was doing something
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
      Lol... I got a good feeling about this season (said every Toronto sports fan every year since 1994)
      They almost choked the game away yesterday, up by 17 with like 5 to go and were within 4 points of losing in the last minute
      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Thats something our boy Will Hill tweeted
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
          A bunch of clowns draped in raptors gear near me would start heckling our own guys and had nothing to say when the other team was doing something
          lmao, reminds me:

i played hockey through most of school, but stopped my senior year to uhh...enjoy my last year of school? Anyway, all my friends would still go to the games every weekend to support the team. there was like a 10 year span where hockey was huge in my area. packed the arena every week with fans from the schools....
          But we used to just heckle our own players all the time lol...i mean sure we'd harass the other schools, but our friends would skate by us and we'd all yell "BOEHMER!! YOU SUCK!!!"....we even had signs that made fun of our own players lmao.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I feel a slow day coming....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              I feel a slow day coming....
              we dont have MH to make fun of =\
              lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lmao, reminds me:

i played hockey through most of school, but stopped my senior year to uhh...enjoy my last year of school? Anyway, all my friends would still go to the games every weekend to support the team. there was like a 10 year span where hockey was huge in my area. packed the arena every week with fans from the schools....
                But we used to just heckle our own players all the time lol...i mean sure we'd harass the other schools, but our friends would skate by us and we'd all yell "BOEHMER!! YOU SUCK!!!"....we even had signs that made fun of our own players lmao.
                Yea, hockey was big in the tristate and upstate for a while.

Id wreck you.

Comment

we dont have MH to make fun of =\
                  lol
                  Seriously....a good portion of my work day was thinking of ways to annoy him lol
                  I guess that attention now goes to Rudy.

Comment

lmao, reminds me:

Well that was done in jest, these people were just dumb as fugg, they started complaining when JV didnt win the tip off and wrote the team off for it, then they would complain as patpat would take a three but jump in joy when he made it. It would go like this "why the **** are you shooo... YEAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAH"
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Yea, hockey was big in the tristate and upstate for a while.

Id wreck you.
                      lol you wish....
                      When i was in high school, it started getting really popular...people other than family were coming to the arena....by the time I was a Senior, you had people standing around because there were no seats.
                      When my brother and his friends were in school, NOBODY was allowed to go to games anymore other than family because so many fights would break out EVERY damn week lol. it got bad in like '03-'05
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                        Well that was done in jest, these people were just dumb as fugg, they started complaining when JV didnt win the tip off and wrote the team off for it, then they would complain as patpat would take a three but jump in joy when he made it. It would go like this "why the **** are you shooo... YEAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAH"
                        lol.....people are dumb....
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/10/29...-ign-daily-fix

ugh cant wait for battlefront.
                          I wish they would make another Rogue Squadron.
                          I dont get why developers dont make the games people want.

Comment

http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/10/29...-ign-daily-fix

ugh cant wait for battlefront.
                            I wish they would make another Rogue Squadron.
                            I dont get why developers dont make the games people want.
                            Gamers always say that, but it's only a select group of people who ACTUALLY want it lol.
                            Like, I wouldnt play it....am I not included in "people"?? =P
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Gamers always say that, but it's only a select group of people who ACTUALLY want it lol.
                              Like, I wouldnt play it....am I not included in "people"?? =P
                              Come on, games like RS and Kotor had/have huge followings. If they made another one of either game it would be at least a top 10 game of the year, and as we know, its all about the money and units sold.

Comment

Come on, games like RS and Kotor had/have huge followings. If they made another one of either game it would be at least a top 10 game of the year, and as we know, its all about the money and units sold.
                                Kotor I played....but that's a different game imo....
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X