Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youre also banking on games being good.....

Perhaps you would get a new rogue squadron, and it just didnt hold up to your nostalgic love for it lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Im hoping Far Cry 4 is some where near as good as 3 and not like assassins creed where 2 was good and then 100s of increasingly ****tier sequels come out
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Ring ding dong, ring a ding ding ding dong
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
          Im hoping Far Cry 4 is some where near as good as 3 and not like assassins creed where 2 was good and then 100s of increasingly ****tier sequels come out
          I only played AC 2, and started playing the one after it, Brotherhood I think. Never played revelations, though I have it. I thought AC 3 was supposed to be good, as well as Black Flag, no?
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Lol video games
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              I only played AC 2, and started playing the one after it, Brotherhood I think. Never played revelations, though I have it. I thought AC 3 was supposed to be good, as well as Black Flag, no?
              The one where George Washington is a bad guy? Yea it was horrible. The hatchet was cool, but the story sucked. Also had major glitches throughout the game.
              Herd the pirate one is good though.

Comment

• Actually, I have AC 3 on PC, never installed it though...such is my life as a collector of games I never play. I'd like to say I'm getting better at that, but my Steam account now has 162 games....maybe 15 of which I've ever installed...

edit - And that's JUST my steam account. not to mention the countless unopened xbox 360 games I have, and a handful of PS3 games I also never opened.
                Last edited by JPizzack; 10-30-2014, 12:43 PM.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  The one where George Washington is a bad guy? Yea it was horrible. The hatchet was cool, but the story sucked. Also had major glitches throughout the game.
                  Herd the pirate one is good though.
                  hmm ok. I thought maybe just the colonial american setting would be cool....
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Ring ding dong, ring a ding ding ding dong
                    The Doc Mother****in' D-R-E will keep their mother****in' heads ringin'
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Batman should be good for sure though, thought it was coming out this year but its June instead now
                      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Batman should be good for sure though, thought it was coming out this year but its June instead now
                        speaking of beating a video game franchise to death.........
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

speaking of beating a video game franchise to death.........
                          What are you talking about there have been 3 games to come out since 2009 and all of them have been really good, especially the first two. The team that did the first 2 didnt do the third so it wasnt as good but theyve been working on the one thats coming out next year for like 4 years now
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

The Doc Mother****in' D-R-E will keep their mother****in' heads ringin'
                            You get it

Xoxo
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

What are you talking about there have been 3 games to come out since 2009 and all of them have been really good, especially the first two. The team that did the first 2 didnt do the third so it wasnt as good but theyve been working on the one thats coming out next year for like 4 years now
                              yea...you realize that's almost a game per year right? what is this, Madden?!?! lol

i have the first 2 on steam...couldnt get through the first one...it was ok i guess...but i got the feeling based on progression that it was going to take ****ing forever, and i wasnt into it enough to continue after i killed Bane
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                You get it

Xoxo
                                That songs is almost as old as you lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X