This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    yea...you realize that's almost a game per year right? what is this, Madden?!?! lol

i have the first 2 on steam...couldnt get through the first one...it was ok i guess...but i got the feeling based on progression that it was going to take ****ing forever, and i wasnt into it enough to continue after i killed Bane
    No its not man its one every other year, 2009, 2011, 2013, and 2015 aren't you supposed to be a banker whos supposed to be good at math.

It really depends on whether you like adventure games I guess for whether youre gonna like it or not, but after you kill bane a lot more of the island opens up to you

Your actually the first person Ive seen say they dont like the games
    Last edited by gurujot; 10-30-2014, 01:25 PM.
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
      What are you talking about there have been 3 games to come out since 2009 and all of them have been really good, especially the first two. The team that did the first 2 didnt do the third so it wasnt as good but theyve been working on the one thats coming out next year for like 4 years now
      Arkham games are real good. fighting mechanics are great. Wasnt too crazy about the newest one. Felt watered down.

Comment

• They need to let you play catwoman and Robin more. Both of them are BAD ***.

Comment

No its not man its one every other year, 2009, 2011, 2013, and 2015 aren't you supposed to be a banker whos supposed to be good at math.

It really depends on whether you like adventure games I guess for whether youre gonna like it or not, but after you kill bane a lot more of the island opens up to you
          first off....
          im horrible at math and never use it, but that wasn't my point anyway lol....

2nd of all....yea idk , i do typically like those games, so i dont know what i was expecting, but it wasn't entertaining at all to me. it felt like a huge grind. i lost interest really fast. the only part i remember liking was when you jump off this one cliff and find that makeshift batcave that you allegedly made prior lol. idk why, but i thought that was kinda cool.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

first off....
            im horrible at math and never use it, but that wasn't my point anyway lol....

2nd of all....yea idk , i do typically like those games, so i dont know what i was expecting, but it wasn't entertaining at all to me. it felt like a huge grind. i lost interest really fast. the only part i remember liking was when you jump off this one cliff and find that makeshift batcave that you allegedly made prior lol. idk why, but i thought that was kinda cool.
            maybe its cause your a spiderman fan
            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

maybe its cause your a spiderman fan
              im assuming that's a joke or something. idk...
              but i dont really know anything about spiderman except that the movies were ****ing awful.

idk...if we're talking super heros, I really only ever liked Batman, the X-men, and I thought the avengers movies were kinda cool.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• My homeboy

Comment

im assuming that's a joke or something. idk...
                  but i dont really know anything about spiderman except that the movies were ****ing awful.

idk...if we're talking super heros, I really only ever liked Batman, the X-men, and I thought the avengers movies were kinda cool.
                  That makes you not liking this game ridiculous, I wouldve played all the way through even if it was bad because its Batman. I think you should give it a second chance then theres so much stuff in there about the batman universe and legitimately gets better as you go. Also Im pretty sure you stopped playing after like the first two hours.
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Days of Futures Past was the best marvel movie Iv seen in a while.

Comment

That makes you not liking this game ridiculous, I wouldve played all the way through even if it was bad because its Batman. I think you should give it a second chance then theres so much stuff in there about the batman universe and legitimately gets better as you go. Also Im pretty sure you stopped playing after like the first two hours.
                      I dont remember exactly how long I played....nah had to have been longer than that. I'm not calling the game bad...I just didn't like it....lol. why are you so offended?!
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Days of Futures Past was the best marvel movie Iv seen in a while.
                        it was good. I like origin story type stuff for existing characters and all that.....so i kinda liked both those xmen movies. the first wolverine movie wasn't that great though...
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I agree, I spent a few hours doing the detective mode thing as well, finding **** all over the Arkham. Thats another thing, make the next one about all of Gotham.

Comment

I dont remember exactly how long I played....nah had to have been longer than that. I'm not calling the game bad...I just didn't like it....lol. why are you so offended?!
                            Im not really offended, but it is my favorite franchise right now. It might get replaced by Dragon Age if the new one isnt horrible like the second
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• idk if I'd say that was the best Marvel one recently though...Guardians of the Galaxy was ****ing amazing....Avengers was also pretty good, as was The Winter Soldier.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

it was good. I like origin story type stuff for existing characters and all that.....so i kinda liked both those xmen movies. the first wolverine movie wasn't that great though...
                                I loved the back and forth between Magneto and Wolverine.
                                "So, you were always an *******.....(puffs cigar). ya gonna pick that **** up?

Comment

Working...
                                X