Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    Im not really offended, but it is my favorite franchise right now. It might get replaced by Dragon Age if the new one isnt horrible like the second
    I gotta go replay that first one....I bought it, and something was wrong with my computer where it would be SO choppy despite being more than capable of playing something like that. I couldnt fiddle with it anymore, blamed it on EA for continuously being ****ty, and moved on to something else. I dont recall how far I got into it though.
    (referring to dragon age btw)
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      idk if I'd say that was the best Marvel one recently though...Guardians of the Galaxy was ****ing amazing....Avengers was also pretty good, as was The Winter Soldier.
      Havnt seen guardians but sounds right up my alley. ALIENS!!
      Amazingly, I havnt seen one Avenger movie. Need to get on that

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Havnt seen guardians but sounds right up my alley. ALIENS!!
        Amazingly, I havnt seen one Avenger movie. Need to get on that
        Even seperately? like the 3 Iron Man? the 2 Captain America? Thor? Hulk?

        The Hulk and Thor movies were bad lol....the Thor story continues in the first Avengers movie though. and Joss Whedon did that movie, so you know it's good =P
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Also, whats the deal with no Black Widow movie?! Scar-Jo could sell those tickets even if people had no idea it was a Marvel movie!!!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            I gotta go replay that first one....I bought it, and something was wrong with my computer where it would be SO choppy despite being more than capable of playing something like that. I couldnt fiddle with it anymore, blamed it on EA for continuously being ****ty, and moved on to something else. I dont recall how far I got into it though.
            (referring to dragon age btw)
            Its really long if you do even half the stuff but its also really fun if your into rpgs, just stay away from two and read a synopsis or something to see what happens, it was absolute trash
            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
            - Marshawn Lynch

            Comment


            • Best single player game of all time: Metal Gear Solid 1 on Playstation

              Best online game of all time: Counter Strike on PC

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                Even seperately? like the 3 Iron Man? the 2 Captain America? Thor? Hulk?

                The Hulk and Thor movies were bad lol....the Thor story continues in the first Avengers movie though. and Joss Whedon did that movie, so you know it's good =P
                Saw the Ironmans, 1st Thor, edward Norton Hulk, but not the cpt americans

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  Actually, I have AC 3 on PC, never installed it though...such is my life as a collector of games I never play. I'd like to say I'm getting better at that, but my Steam account now has 162 games....maybe 15 of which I've ever installed...

                  edit - And that's JUST my steam account. not to mention the countless unopened xbox 360 games I have, and a handful of PS3 games I also never opened.
                  You damn spoiled white people... I have a friend who's also got a ton of unopened 360 games and every time I see them I'm thinking WTF?!?!

                  When I get a new game I feel like a kid in a candy store.... I can't waaait to get home and open it and pop that **** in and probably run it for a few hours

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    Also, whats the deal with no Black Widow movie?! Scar-Jo could sell those tickets even if people had no idea it was a Marvel movie!!!
                    Black Widows lame. She cant even do a Russian accent? Scar Jo blows.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                      Im not really offended, but it is my favorite franchise right now. It might get replaced by Dragon Age if the new one isnt horrible like the second
                      Mass effect > dragon age

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                        Best single player game of all time: Metal Gear Solid 1 on Playstation

                        Best online game of all time: Counter Strike on PC
                        Never played the first but I really enjoyed 2, 3, and 4.

                        Comment


                        • Boo... RPG's are gay, I hate searching for items and having inventories and crap, too much work

                          Except first person RPG's like Bioshock and Borderlands.... Those are kinda cool

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Black Widows lame. She cant even do a Russian accent? Scar Jo blows.
                            Yeah, that BW character is soooo lame, so is Hawkeye and Batman. I have collected over 3000 comics dating back to the 60's. The character that would be absolutely wicked would be The Vision. He was created as the ultimate killing machine by Ultron, then he became an avenger.

                            My son and I was playing 2 old games from the Metroid series M3 : Corruption and M2: Echoes. Man, I have never fought more difficult Bosses. Absolutely crazy difficult.
                            1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

                            Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Never played the first but I really enjoyed 2, 3, and 4.
                              Oh man.... That story is pheomenal, I'll play it till this day regardless of the awful graphics

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Saw the Ironmans, 1st Thor, edward Norton Hulk, but not the cpt americans
                                Cap is lame too !
                                1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

                                Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X