X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Best single player game of all time: Metal Gear Solid 1 on Playstation

Best online game of all time: Counter Strike on PC
    NAY!!! best single player of all time: Red Dead Redemption!!!!!

Online though...hmm...I did play a lot of Counter Strike Source....i dont have a favorite. maybe old Starcraft? Warcraft 3? idk...those were both really good.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
      Cap is lame too !
      I liked the 2nd one a lot more than the first one....like I thought it was a lot better.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Online though...hmm...I did play a lot of Counter Strike Source....i dont have a favorite. maybe old Starcraft? Warcraft 3? idk...those were both really good.
        RDR was wicked !
        1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Black Widows lame. She cant even do a Russian accent? Scar Jo blows.
          This might be the least manly thing youve ever said.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I liked the 2nd one a lot more than the first one....like I thought it was a lot better.
            2nd was def much better.

Comment

You damn spoiled white people... I have a friend who's also got a ton of unopened 360 games and every time I see them I'm thinking WTF?!?!

When I get a new game I feel like a kid in a candy store.... I can't waaait to get home and open it and pop that **** in and probably run it for a few hours
              HAHA....the problem was, I'd buy these bundles of Steam games for like $5-7 or so....or I'd find these deals online for like 2 for $20 Xbox classics....PS3 classics, stuff like that.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

This might be the least manly thing youve ever said.
                well she does blow

Comment

Love me some Red Dead.... But MGS1 was a claaaaaaassic, and that was in 1997, nothing has come close to it since.

Stupid fools won't release a new enhanced graphics version

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                    RDR was wicked !
                    WUDDYA FROM BAAHHSTON?!?! GO PAHK YA CAHH IN HAHVAD YAAHD
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

WUDDYA FROM BAAHHSTON?!?! GO PAHK YA CAHH IN HAHVAD YAAHD
                      LOL !

Comment

HAHA....the problem was, I'd buy these bundles of Steam games for like $5-7 or so....or I'd find these deals online for like 2 for $20 Xbox classics....PS3 classics, stuff like that.
                        Lol.... Man id open the mailbox and see a shipment for me and get a hard on

You sure are privileged to get a new game and just leave it unopened.... Give me the damn game!!

Comment

Lol.... Man id open the mailbox and see a shipment for me and get a hard on

You sure are privileged to get a new game and just leave it unopened.... Give me the damn game!!
                          lmao....honestly, I'll see what I have. most of my xbox360 games are at my moms...but, i'd be more than happy to donate some. How much would it cost to ship media mail to Canadadia-Land??

PS - it's not like someone gave me these games....i just bought them online and never got around to playing them. I'd get wrapped up in a different game or something....that kind of thing..."privileged"....pffft
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I was and still am a big Starcraft fan.
                            http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                            http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                            http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                              I was and still am a big Starcraft fan.
                              Asian...........shocking............

AAAAAAAND that's the most racist thing I'll say this week, THANK YOU VERY MUCH LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lmao....honestly, I'll see what I have. most of my xbox360 games are at my moms...but, i'd be more than happy to donate some. How much would it cost to ship media mail to Canadadia-Land??

PS - it's not like someone gave me these games....i just bought them online and never got around to playing them. I'd get wrapped up in a different game or something....that kind of thing..."privileged"....pffft
                                Lol I appreciate the gesture but it's all good, I didn't bring my xbox to where I go to school this year so I barely play anyways. I figured I might as well focus on school in my last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X