Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
    and that throws a frisbee !
    If they made the shield kindve cool by giving it some power maybe hed be more interesting, but otherwise hes the worst
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

    Comment


    • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
      If they made the shield kindve cool by giving it some power maybe hed be more interesting, but otherwise hes the worst
      in the movies it's indestructible, isn't that a power? lol
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        red font right?
        lol no I really do. Im a big single player guy. Always watch cutscenes and the credits to make sure theres no easter egg after.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          idk what yall are talking about....Scar Jo is awesome....

          maybe I'm a bit biased because Lost In Translation is probably my favorite movie.....MH would back me up on this if he hadn't "forgot his password" hahaha
          lol his hate for Penn might negate that.

          Comment


          • Alba is perfect. Thats all that needs to be said.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              lol his hate for Penn might negate that.
              I wouldn't know....i dont recall talking about it
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Alba is perfect. Thats all that needs to be said.
                Noooo argument from me!!
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                  I cant do MGS, I tried 4 and watched cut scenes for like 15 mins walked up some stairs and another cut scenes so I gave up
                  That's because those games sucked....the very first MGS is the only one worth playing, and the cutscenes in that game are totally worth watching because the story is that damn good. They could make that game into a movie and I'd watch it.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                    Anyone like the A-team (Ransom and Hitch****)... They used to be a rap due from Jersey who probably have the illest punchlines and most gutter lyrics
                    You guys live that close to Jersey and not a single response? .....shame on you all

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Asian...........shocking............

                      AAAAAAAND that's the most racist thing I'll say this week, THANK YOU VERY MUCH LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!
                      Hahaha. There's Korea and everyone else. Korean's are the ones that are obsessed with Starcraft.
                      http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                      http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                      http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

                      Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                        That's because those games sucked....the very first MGS is the only one worth playing, and the cutscenes in that game are totally worth watching because the story is that damn good. They could make that game into a movie and I'd watch it.
                        The sequels were good up until 4.

                        Raiden is thee worst character though. Hate him. Thats why Sons of Liberty got such a bad rep, though I still enjoyed it(the graphics are still decent to todays standards). Snake Eater was my favorite MG, playing big boss.
                        4 was good too, you return to Shadow Moses, old Rex vs new Rex. Yea great series.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          The sequels were good up until 4.

                          Raiden is thee worst character though. Hate him. Thats why Sons of Liberty got such a bad rep, though I still enjoyed it(the graphics are still decent to todays standards). Snake Eater was my favorite MG, playing big boss.
                          4 was good too, you return to Shadow Moses, old Rex vs new Rex. Yea great series.
                          They were alright but nothing close to the 1st one....Snake Eater was pretty cool though.

                          Comment


                          • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10ZIxV9KWgY
                            40 years ago.
                            Alis right straight is so sexy. He just whips it so smooth.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              in the movies it's indestructible, isn't that a power? lol
                              No, it's an adamantium boomerang/ frisbee ....... and no villian can catch it...really...?? LAAAAAAAAMMMMEEEEAAAALLLAAAMMMAAAAA !
                              1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

                              Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                lol no I really do. Im a big single player guy. Always watch cutscenes and the credits to make sure theres no easter egg after.
                                That's why your single D..........just kidding...LOL
                                1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

                                Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X