Currently du k off Jager wooo
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Happy Halloween

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        Currently du k off Jager wooo
        Ha, nice....unfortunately I wasn't able to do anything tonight...I shall get plastered tomorrow

Comment

• Josh Gurujodon
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            Josh Gurujodon
            A0820J Green
            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Happy Halloween
              ok

Comment

• Ok

Comment

• How's that Clowney? I was hearing we should trade away our mothers to get that #1 pick and get the next LT of football.

3 tackles on the season.....

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                    How's that Clowney? I was hearing we should trade away our mothers to get that #1 pick and get the next LT of football.

3 tackles on the season.....
                    He hasnt really played so you cant really comment on how good he is just yet
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                      He hasnt really played so you cant really comment on how good he is just yet
                      That's what I mean though, he came in a got a knee injury that sidelined him for the entire season up until last week. He played and got about 2 tackles and now he's about to miss another game due to an illness. I think a lot of Texans fans are pretty pissed about the contribution of their first overall pick.

In any case, I happened to think he was overrated prior to the draft and the verdict will eventually come out.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                        That's what I mean though, he came in a got a knee injury that sidelined him for the entire season up until last week. He played and got about 2 tackles and now he's about to miss another game due to an illness. I think a lot of Texans fans are pretty pissed about the contribution of their first overall pick.

In any case, I happened to think he was overrated prior to the draft and the verdict will eventually come out.
                        Our guy missed a couple weeks as well, and he can't control getting sick. He's gonna be a force in the league, plus it's different for a DE you can't just plug em in like WRs
                        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post

Thats something our boy Will Hill tweeted

And people wonder why "Top Players as Voted by the Players Themselves" usually yields dumber results than "Top Players as Voted by the Non Sports Fans".

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Days of Futures Past was the best marvel movie Iv seen in a while.
                            It was a real good album too.

Comment

• Hope you started Evans as I advised, JPuss.
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                              X