This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Best costume I saw this year were a few people dressed up like "A league of their own". Two fat guys were the butch girl and......the other butch girl(Rosie). lol
    Had some trick r treaters that were dressed up as that ghost type killer guy with the smiley ghost mask and a killer clown that was freaky as heck. My kids lost their poop.
    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
    http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
      Had some trick r treaters that were dressed up as that ghost type killer guy with the smiley ghost mask and a killer clown that was freaky as heck. My kids lost their poop.
      haha yea my friend was that clown on that new show American horror story. He was driving around with it, pretty funny.

Comment

Indian for lunch today ....
        Perfect.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• So I think I mentioned a week or so ago that I strong-armed myself onto one of the operation teams at work responsible for our "Core-Conversion"(which basically is a complete overhaul of our entire computer system as a company). I wanted to be on it because it's extremely important, and gives me HUGE name exposure in my company. And this particular team is run by one of the 6 Lead Managers, one whom I know personally from outside of work. Last night at a friends house she tells me that this position might require travel for system training, that i'd be included in, and rambled off a few cities.
          I was like WHAAAAT?!?!?! So not only do I get out of the office, but I can get out of the WHOLE STATE?! lol....that'd be cool. hope it happens.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Perfect.
            Namaste.
            I have never tried Indian food. I hear its delish. Im hestitant because you always see people getting sick after eating it in movies and shows. Same with sushi, never had sushi.

Comment

Indian for lunch today ....
              Oh, you and Gurujot are cool like that?
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                So I think I mentioned a week or so ago that I strong-armed myself onto one of the operation teams at work responsible for our "Core-Conversion"(which basically is a complete overhaul of our entire computer system as a company). I wanted to be on it because it's extremely important, and gives me HUGE name exposure in my company. And this particular team is run by one of the 6 Lead Managers, one whom I know personally from outside of work. Last night at a friends house she tells me that this position might require travel for system training, that i'd be included in, and rambled off a few cities.
                I was like WHAAAAT?!?!?! So not only do I get out of the office, but I can get out of the WHOLE STATE?! lol....that'd be cool. hope it happens.

Comment

• I cant see your gif. I'm sure it's mildly funny....
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I cant see your gif. I'm sure it's mildly funny....
                    W/o the .gif

Comment

• lol, it's the hosting sites that are blocked. not the image types
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol, it's the hosting sites that are blocked. not the image types
                        [img] -Harvey at the elevator before going to pee in Hardman's office telling Mike that he's going to get the can opener- [/img]

Comment

• lol, gotcha.....nice
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

So I think I mentioned a week or so ago that I strong-armed myself onto one of the operation teams at work responsible for our "Core-Conversion"(which basically is a complete overhaul of our entire computer system as a company). I wanted to be on it because it's extremely important, and gives me HUGE name exposure in my company. And this particular team is run by one of the 6 Lead Managers, one whom I know personally from outside of work. Last night at a friends house she tells me that this position might require travel for system training, that i'd be included in, and rambled off a few cities.

Lucky! Hotel rooms are so much nicer outside of NY.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Namaste.
                              I have never tried Indian food. I hear its delish. Im hestitant because you always see people getting sick after eating it in movies and shows. Same with sushi, never had sushi.

I think that's just Indian food from India. There's a real good Indian BBQ place in Hicksville (we order from there pretty often).

On the flip side, I have also been to India and have eaten there, unfortunately it was not in a restaurant (no time). I then spent the next two days on the bathroom floor of a hotel room in Hong Kong and emerged about 12 pounds lighter.

Comment

Working...
                              X