Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    When I was at UGA there was one Cuban place we would go to ocassionally, because it was outdoors and you could literally bring a cooler of beer with you lol. But I don't remember what I used to get there =\
    Soooo good.
    I love good food.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      When I was at UGA there was one Cuban place we would go to ocassionally, because it was outdoors and you could literally bring a cooler of beer with you lol. But I don't remember what I used to get there =\
      Soooo good.
      I love good food.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
        Must be an endangered species up there.
        There are parts of Toronto where white people are the minorities
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
          There are parts of Toronto where white people are the minorities
          in some areas around me white people are also the minority because we're surrounded by white trash and rednecks.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            gtfoh
            Their lawyer skills are too OP for the show to be any fun, there was never a situation they couldnt win so I stopped watching
            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
            - Marshawn Lynch

            Comment


            • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
              Their lawyer skills are too OP for the show to be any fun, there was never a situation they couldnt win so I stopped watching
              You must be an extremely boring person if you hate entertainment so much.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                Must be an endangered species up there.
                Search up Brampton, Ontario....

                Comment


                • It's nice to have another female companion talk sports with you.
                  Refreshing, really.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    It's nice to have another female companion talk sports with you.
                    Refreshing, really.
                    are you calling Dezz a girl?
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      are you calling Dezz a girl?
                      I am
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        I am
                        Legit.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                          Thats the water, not the food. American stomachs cant handle water that ****ty.

                          I'm sure it was the food but it certainly could have been the water used in the food. Shredded meat from a food truck in Jaipur.

                          What the **** was I thinking?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            Soooo good.
                            I love good food.
                            You can say that again.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              in some areas around me white people are also the minority because we're surrounded by white trash and rednecks.
                              LOL....many areas, my friend.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                You can say that again.
                                Mom made gumbo this past weekend.
                                THAT IS A LUXURY TO ME BECAUSE I'M AT SCHOOL.
                                It didn't go to my stomach, it went to my soul.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X