This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    youre such a homer, dude....TC is done. he loses this team every year regardless of injury.
    What youre basically asking is for a super bowl caliber team FOR him to coach. Sounds like something any coach, or fan for that matter, would want.
    Am I? Asking for a decent o line is asking for a superbowl caliber team. Asking for WRs that dont drop close to 10 balls is asking for a superbowl caliber team?
    Besides Eli, whos our playmaker on offense? Even with a healthy Cruz I would mention him.
    Same on defense, whose our playmaker? Rolle? The guys avg at best.

You are the ones with unreal expectations. Expecting Ben Mc to come in and fix everything. Give me a break.

All TC can do is beg players to make plays like he did earlier this week because we suck. Thats the cold hard truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Am I? Asking for a decent o line is asking for a superbowl caliber team. Asking for WRs that dont drop close to 10 balls is asking for a superbowl caliber team?
      Besides Eli, whos our playmaker on offense? Even with a healthy Cruz I would mention him.

You are the ones with unreal expectations. Expecting Ben Mc to come in and fix everything. Give me a break.

All TC can do is beg players to make plays like he did earlier this week because we suck. Thats the cold hard truth.
      I can't argue with this. Yet, we also need a change at HC. If your players are not responding, learning, making corrections on past mistakes, then that is coaching as well.
      1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
        The amount of dropped passes last night was disgusting. In our house, with so many of our Greatest players attending, to lose that way ...again. Damn.
        but lets all blame tom coughlin....

Comment

I thought we were blaming Eli?!?!

Damnit, I can't keep up with all of this

Comment

That's on WRs coaching staff. imo and of course the WRs.

Comment

• TC has no balls. He ditches the run game just before it was about to get started. Rookie move.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                TC has no balls. He ditches the run game just before it was about to get started. Rookie move.
                and Hillis was actually getting into a good rhythm.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  TC has no balls. He ditches the run game just before it was about to get started. Rookie move.
                  It was just starting to turn the corner. I think Williams had moved his yards per carry average up to 1.6 ypc when Coughlin bailed.

Comment

We came into this season knowing we didnt really do anything to improve the offense. The difference Jennings makes is somewhat negligible when we didnt fix the OL with anyone other than Schwartz, so yea, I kinda feel like your expectations are lofty.

And I'll disagree about the defense...until the started dropping like flies, the secondary was able to keep us in games since we have a bad pass rush...and i'm not even sure what our LBs are doing half the time.
                    Prince and DRC combine with Rolle were more than serviceable considering the last of the D was lacking in talent. Of course JPP gave us a flash of greatness, only to bring us crashing back to reality with his normal-ness. Maybe they dont have the best game plan and scheme, but, the secondary busts it's *** to help protect exposure of the rest of the D
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I'm not blaming JUST Coughlin...I'm not stupid....but i can no longer think of a GOOD reason to keep him around following this season.
                      Nostalgia?
                      Former glory?
                      Coaching players who arent even on the team anymore?

Nostalgia doesn't win games.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                        and Hillis was actually getting into a good rhythm.
                        Hillis is actually an awesome change of pace RB.....it's too bad we never have a pace to begin with lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          It was just starting to turn the corner. I think Williams had moved his yards per carry average up to 1.6 ypc when Coughlin bailed.
                          ugh...I cant even fault Williams for our lack of run game.....the OL looked like a turnstile half the game. That one play where Hillis got blown up in the backfield? are you kidding? Eli BARELY even turned around to hand off the ball before Hillis was smacked...
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I'm not blaming JUST Coughlin...I'm not stupid....but i can no longer think of a GOOD reason to keep him around following this season.
                            Nostalgia?
                            Former glory?
                            Coaching players who arent even on the team anymore?

Nostalgia doesn't win games.
                            Hes one of the best coaches in the NFL. Why isnt that reason enough?

Comment

We came into this season knowing we didnt really do anything to improve the offense. The difference Jennings makes is somewhat negligible when we didnt fix the OL with anyone other than Schwartz, so yea, I kinda feel like your expectations are lofty.

And I'll disagree about the defense...until the started dropping like flies, the secondary was able to keep us in games since we have a bad pass rush...and i'm not even sure what our LBs are doing half the time.
                              Prince and DRC combine with Rolle were more than serviceable considering the last of the D was lacking in talent. Of course JPP gave us a flash of greatness, only to bring us crashing back to reality with his normal-ness. Maybe they dont have the best game plan and scheme, but, the secondary busts it's *** to help protect exposure of the rest of the D
                              Lofty? I never expected this team to even make the playoffs. I knew wed having growing pains on offense.

Who did this defense play well against? They havnt stopped one decent qb all year.

lol the only homer is you Pizz. And its painful to watch.

Comment

• has Randle ever caught a deep ball in his life?

Comment

Working...
                                X