Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe his first few catches were fairly deep. Browns, Dallas, Baltimore, and Philly in his rookie year.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      has Randle ever caught in his life?
      fixed
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Lofty? I never expected this team to even make the playoffs. I knew wed having growing pains on offense.

Who did this defense play well against? They havnt stopped one decent qb all year.

lol the only homer is you Pizz. And its painful to watch.
        homer about what??
        I didnt think we'd make the playoffs either....actually, now that I'm looking at current results, it's exactly as I thought. Eli would do his best to hold it together, but I feel like the organization is disrespecting him as the team leader by giving him garbage and scraps to work with. Even with Cruz around, it wasn't enough to help anyone. Eli could MAKE guys like Randle and Parker etc, LOOK better....but without a line to keep him upright, all Eli can do is do his best to protect the ball, which I gotta say...he's doing a fine job of lately.
        The stat they showed about streak of turnovers is unfair to him. Eli hasn't thrown an interception since the AZ game as far as I'm concerned. The one in the Washington game was that awful dropped endzone pass that some safety picked up off the bounce. Not Eli's problem. Same with that BS fumble last night.
        He's been playing well in my opinion....it's just too bad that nobody else around him helps.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          homer about what??
          I didnt think we'd make the playoffs either....actually, now that I'm looking at current results, it's exactly as I thought. Eli would do his best to hold it together, but I feel like the organization is disrespecting him as the team leader by giving him garbage and scraps to work with. Even with Cruz around, it wasn't enough to help anyone. Eli could MAKE guys like Randle and Parker etc, LOOK better....but without a line to keep him upright, all Eli can do is do his best to protect the ball, which I gotta say...he's doing a fine job of lately.
          The stat they showed about streak of turnovers is unfair to him. Eli hasn't thrown an interception since the AZ game as far as I'm concerned. The one in the Washington game was that awful dropped endzone pass that some safety picked up off the bounce. Not Eli's problem. Same with that BS fumble call last night.
          He's been playing well in my opinion....it's just too bad that nobody else around him helps.
          sooo its the players, like I said, right?

Comment

• Homeland is getting real good.

Comment

sooo its the players, like I said, right?
              It's always been both.....
              Aren't you a little young to be stuck in the past, Dezz?? =\
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Homeland is getting real good.
                I forget what episode I got up to. 5th? I didnt see this week's yet, that I know. I'm behind a few weeks on some of my shows because I broke my desktop lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Nicks looked to be right in the mix last night.....lmao

Even with Moncrief barely seeing the field, Nicks was riding the pine pretty hard lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Nicks looked to be right in the mix last night.....lmao

Even with Moncrief barely seeing the field, Nicks was riding the pine pretty hard lol
                    Because he's terrible at this point.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Fara is so flippin hot

Comment

I forget what episode I got up to. 5th? I didnt see this week's yet, that I know. I'm behind a few weeks on some of my shows because I broke my desktop lol
                        uhh 6 I think. 5 was slow, set everything up though

Comment

Fara is so flippin hot
                          Agreed. Great casting
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Ditching the headscarf was the best move she ever made. lol

Comment

• I'm getting bored of ****ing with morons on tagf.

Although I do seem to be driving slipkottin crazy, so there's that...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                I'm getting bored of ****ing with morons on tagf.

Although I do seem to be driving slipkottin crazy, so there's that...
                                Lol
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X