Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao yesterday gurujot got annoyed that Generation Eli and I were talking on the Yahoo Fantasy chat.

Hahahahahhahahahahahahaha!
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Dezz.....I will try to say this in a respectful way....but I literally just dont understand how you constantly give TC a free pass, every year.....yet have always wanted to burn Fewell at the stake. It doesn't make ANY sense. Zero sense.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Hahahahaha it really doesn't didn't TC employ him
        Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Dezz.....I will try to say this in a respectful way....but I literally just dont understand how you constantly give TC a free pass, every year.....yet have always wanted to burn Fewell at the stake. It doesn't make ANY sense. Zero sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Hahahahaha it really doesn't didn't TC employ him
          Well, this is more about how Dezz will always complain about the personnell on the field, and claims that it's not TC's fault......but then it doesn't even MATTER what the defense is doing as long as fewell get's fired.
          It's 100% hypocritical thinking.

They should both be gone, plain and simple. TC doesn't get a pass anymore. the game has passed him by, and he doesn't even acknowledge it....
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            Well, this is more about how Dezz will always complain about the personnell on the field, and claims that it's not TC's fault......but then it doesn't even MATTER what the defense is doing as long as fewell get's fired.
            It's 100% hypocritical thinking.

They should both be gone, plain and simple. TC doesn't get a pass anymore. the game has passed him by, and he doesn't even acknowledge it....
            I was never really down on Fewel up until this season. I also kept defending Coughlin but after last season I said I'll give him one more chance with a new OC.

Now I'm sold on the idea that they both need to get outta here.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
              I was never really down on Fewel up until this season. I also kept defending Coughlin but after last season I said I'll give him one more chance with a new OC.

Now I'm sold on the idea that they both need to get outta here.
              Dude....youve hated on Fewell since like '2011.....no joke. I wish I could find the posts. I WILL TRY!! lol, but fo ril you have
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Lmao yesterday gurujot got annoyed that Generation Eli and I were talking on the Yahoo Fantasy chat.

Hahahahahhahahahahahahaha!
                I would get a notification for every message posted in the chat
                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                  Ye

Comment

Dezz.....I will try to say this in a respectful way....but I literally just dont understand how you constantly give TC a free pass, every year.....yet have always wanted to burn Fewell at the stake. It doesn't make ANY sense. Zero sense.
                    Where do I begin...Because weve been last in most defensive categories for the last five years. Reese was very high on him.
                    Offense is Toms forte. We won it all on the ground then through the air.
                    I like an attacking defense. Hes the complete opposite.
                    I believe whats throwing Perrys scheme off is he ran a 3-4 with the Bills. He doesnt know how to blitz and run his zones in a 4-3 effectively.

And I have absolutely let TC have it regarding keeping Perry around.

Comment

• And if Mh was here hed said "BUT,BUT, THE TURNOVERS!!!"

Id rather have more three and outs, give up less yards, and keep the defense fresh.

Comment

Dude....youve hated on Fewell since like '2011.....no joke. I wish I could find the posts. I WILL TRY!! lol, but fo ril you have
                        LMAO are you drunk on cocaine?? I hope you're being sarcastic

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                          Through email?

I'm pretty sure that chat is only visible through the app.
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            Through email?

I'm pretty sure that chat is only visible through the app.
                            Naw it would be like anything else in my cellphone and vibrate
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Did it just vibrate 5 times?
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                Did it just vibrate 5 times?
                                Naw twice
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X