Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    scrips are for noobs, what are dealers for if they cant push you push you some light pills like those

    also a scrip for aderall isnt too tough, its pretty easy to bs
    Was this comment your attempt at a poem yo ?????
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

    Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      drukqz are bad, mmk?
      aderall is pretty magical come exam time, I read an entire economics textbook in 2.5 days last year
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
        Was this comment your attempt at a poem yo ?????
        kindve poetic huh
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

        Comment


        • I sent you a trade offer in gmb1
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
            aderall is pretty magical come exam time, I read an entire economics textbook in 2.5 days last year
            my brother is legitimately prescribed it.....might be the only reason he's getting through school
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              kinda ****ed up, right? lol
              In a beautiful way..

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Is it weird if its true?
                It is. Almost as weird as you reading Cosmopolitan to learn this.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Nothing crazy, just his usual anti Eli/Coughlin blathering.
                  You want to knock Coughlin, have at it, he deserves some **** for yesterday. But how is Eli the problem? I've been trolling that theme for two days on tagf...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    You want to knock Coughlin, have at it, he deserves some **** for yesterday. But how is Eli the problem? I've been trolling that theme for two days on tagf...
                    He's not...at all....
                    On Sunday, he was again the only bright spot of the team paired with ODB. His only mistake, the INT on the endzone shot, which honestly, WE HAD TO TAKE THAT SHOT because we were starting to get blown out at that point.

                    Eli is having a good year, though nothing spectacular statistically, he's just playing smart football, and is probably the only reason we'd ever have a shot to stay in games.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      I was talking to Dezz, not you...turd
                      Did I answer your question?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        It is. Almost as weird as you reading Cosmopolitan to learn this.
                        lol I dont remember where it was from.
                        You ever see Meet the Faukers? Ben Stillers mom says the same thing.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          lol I dont remember where it was from.
                          You ever see Meet the Faukers? Ben Stillers mom says the same thing.
                          That's where I thought you got it from.

                          Comment


                          • ughhhh **** me I didnt save a design I worked 2 days on

                            Comment


                            • I want a ham and turkey sandwich with bacon, vinegar, mustard, and salt and pepper. Toasted.



                              Now.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • vinegar and mustard?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X