X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Fire Fewell

Hes scheme is broken. The offense was/is not, they just need the players.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      You know...like when we were losing games with Cruz, Jennings, Prince, JPP, DRC, Beason....all Pro-bowl-caliber players
      Cruz was garbage last year. Price played ok, DRC isnt what we thought he was. Beason wasnt who we thought he was, JPP shows up when he wants too......None of those players are "probowl" caliber.

Comment

• Retire Coughlin
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Yea, hence why TC and PF are both out.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I need a nap.

Comment

• JPP is gone next year. What a disappointment. He has always seemed a bit immature to me.

Comment

• Not as immature as me of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Cruz was garbage last year. Price played ok, DRC isnt what we thought he was. Beason wasnt who we thought he was, JPP shows up when he wants too......None of those players are "probowl" caliber.
                  Cruz wasnt garbage last year, he had 1000 yards in 14 games in a broken offence, Prince was has been a pretty solid player since his second year and has gotten gradually better with time, and DRC was plying good aside from the first game up unitl he got injured. If Prince didnt get injured this year he would have been a lock for the Pro Bowl probably wouldve made one of the AP teams as well
                  "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• TC and PF are gone
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                      Cruz wasnt garbage last year, he had 1000 yards in 14 games in a broken offence, Prince was has been a pretty solid player since his second year and has gotten gradually better with time, and DRC was plying good aside from the first game up unitl he got injured. If Prince didnt get injured this year he would have been a lock for the Pro Bowl probably wouldve made one of the AP teams as well
                      I'm afraid I'm going to have to agree with all of these points

I'll also add that JPP has actually played well this year compared to the rest of this miserable defense

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                        I'm afraid I'm going to have to agree with all of these points

I'll also add that JPP has actually played well this year compared to the rest of this miserable defense
                        he has played well, but I soured on him a bit because of how well Seattle used his tendency to give up the edge against him so well, its always been a problem but hes been able to use his athleticism most of the time to get back, but this week they crushed him for it.
                        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          JPP is gone next year. What a disappointment. He has always seemed a bit immature to me.
                          I'd love to keep him for cheap and have a pure pass rusher opposite him but I think some other team will offer him more $ than we could in hopes of getting that 2011 JPP again

Comment

Who gives a **** about yards. He didnt score a Td in over a year. Prince to the probowl? I like Prince a lot but lets be realistic here. Pro bowl is meaningless anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                              I'd love to keep him for cheap and have a pure pass rusher opposite him but I think some other team will offer him more $ than we could in hopes of getting that 2011 JPP again
                              Yea its too big of a gamble.

Comment

he has played well, but I soured on him a bit because of how well Seattle used his tendency to give up the edge against him so well, its always been a problem but hes been able to use his athleticism most of the time to get back, but this week they crushed him for it.
                                Everyone has a bad game from time to time but I give more blame to Fewel for that pathetic game plan against the Seahawks. It was almost as if they game planned for Eli and not a mobile QB at all. It was atrocious, zero containment what so ever. At least throw a CB blitz once in a while....the guy completed just 10 passes on us all game for crying out loud, at least take the chance.

Time and time Wilson faked out the entire defense and made them look like the 11 stooges on that fake hand off and ran for miles untouched....that to me is a poor game plan against a mobile QB.

Comment

Working...
                                X