This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Everyone has a bad game from time to time but I give more blame to Fewel for that pathetic game plan against the Seahawks. It was almost as if they didn't game planned for Eli and not a mobile QB at all. It was atrocious, zero containment what so ever. At least throw a CB blitz once in a while....the guy completed just 10 passes on us all game for crying out loud, at least take the chance.

Time and time Wilson faked out the entire defense and made them look like the 11 stooges on that fake hand off and ran for miles untouched....that to me is a poor game plan against a mobile QB.
    If you look at the way JPP has played against mobile QBs throughout his career you see that its been pretty much the same thing, he always gives up the edge to get inside, the year he had 16 sacks it worked well. Its sort of like Osi, he would do this exact same thing except Qbs weren't as mobile for most of his time here except Osi was bad against the run too.
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

I'd love to keep him for cheap and have a pure pass rusher opposite him but I think some other team will offer him more $ than we could in hopes of getting that 2011 JPP again
      Yea its too big of a gamble.

Comment

• odd.

Comment

• JWill has a concussion
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Who gives a **** about yards. He didnt score a Td in over a year. Prince to the probowl? I like Prince a lot but lets be realistic here. Pro bowl is meaningless anyway.
            Prince definitely wouldve been in the probowl, youre really not giving him credit for how good he is, hes not at Sherman and Petersons level, but hes pretty equal to guys like Haden, and a bit better than Talib. Also Nicks didnt have a TD, Cruz had 4 and if yards dont matter what does when it comes to rating a WR?
            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

I'd love to keep him for cheap and have a pure pass rusher opposite him but I think some other team will offer him more $ than we could in hopes of getting that 2011 JPP again
              if Everson Griffen can get 5 for 42.5 imagine what JPP will get
              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                Prince definitely wouldve been in the probowl, youre really not giving him credit for how good he is, hes not at Sherman and Petersons level, but hes pretty equal to guys like Haden, and a bit better than Talib. Also Nicks didnt have a TD, Cruz had 4 and if yards dont matter what does when it comes to rating a WR?
                Please stop arguing with dez if you want to keep a high IQ and brain cells.

Comment

if Everson Griffen can get 5 for 42.5 imagine what JPP will get
                  That wouldnt be too bad.

Comment

Again, who cares if Prince made the Probowl?....I know how good he is. Hes probably the best player we have on defense.
                    Cruz had 3 tds the first game and was ghost the rest of the season. He didnt produce. Period. He hasnt lived up to his contract. Its not even debatable.

Comment

Again, who cares if Prince made the Probowl?....I know how good he is. Hes probably the best player we have on defense.
                      Cruz had 3 tds the first game and was ghost the rest of the season. He didnt produce. Period. He hasnt lived up to his contract. Its not even debatable.
                      You clearly dont if you would argue that hes not a probowl or ap caliber player. The offence was one of the worst ever, you cant fault cruz for not getting into the endzone because the option routes he excelled at never had time to develop and with how bad this offence was last year, it got exponentially worse in the redzone lessening his ability to score a TD.
                      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        Please stop arguing with dez if you want to keep a high IQ and brain cells.
                        Its strategy Rudy. All the people youve been listening to have none, especially MH. Hes 100% correct that Mara ****ed this whole season up. Hes 100% wrong to expect a playoff caliber team with a completely new scheme and the players we have.

Comment

Its strategy Rudy. All the people youve been listening to have none, especially MH. Hes 100% correct that Mara ****ed this whole season up. Hes 100% wrong to expect a playoff caliber team with a completely new scheme and the players we have.
                          What does this have to do with Morehead?
                          You being wrong has nothing to do with him lol

Comment

You clearly dont if you would argue that hes not a probowl or ap caliber player. The offence was one of the worst ever, you cant fault cruz for not getting into the endzone because the option routes he excelled at never had time to develop and with how bad this offence was last year, it got exponentially worse in the redzone lessening his ability to score a TD.
                            The probowl is meaningless!!!! The players are picked by fans(idiots). Its not based off stats or production.

5 TDs in 20 games is good for a WR with 40 million dollar contract? Stop it.

Comment

Also 1000 yds, if that was something easy to do Ramses Barden wouldve made it in the league
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                What does this have to do with Morehead?
                                You being wrong has nothing to do with him lol
                                Cause hes brainwashing all of you!

Comment

Working...
                                X