This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    Also 1000 yds, if that was something easy to do Ramses Barden wouldve made it in the league
    lol Ruben Randle has out produced Cruz..hahahahaa

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      The probowl is meaningless!!!! The players are picked by fans(idiots). Its not based off stats or production.

5 TDs in 20 games is good for a WR with 40 million dollar contract? Stop it.
      22 of the players are picked by fans, the other 30 are picked by coaches, also youve completely ignored me saying that he wouldve made an AP team this in every post.

Its 1300 yds and 5 TDs in 20 games, and youre saying his contract numbers like hes been payed the entire amount already, which he hasnt, his contract was also below market value for that off season since Jennings got a contract the same off season for similar money even though he was coming off an injury that made him miss most of the season prior while VJax got 10 mil more even though hes and old man. Last thing why do you talk about TDs like its the be all end all for WRs, its not RBs and TEs get most of the RZ looks, by your logic Mike Tolbert is one of the greatest RBs of our generation
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        22 of the players are picked by fans, the other 30 are picked by coaches, also youve completely ignored me saying that he wouldve made an AP team this in every post.

Its 1300 yds and 5 TDs in 20 games, and youre saying his contract numbers like hes been payed the entire amount already, which he hasnt, his contract was also below market value for that off season since Jennings got a contract the same off season for similar money even though he was coming off an injury that made him miss most of the season prior while VJax got 10 mil more even though hes and old man. Last thing why do you talk about TDs like its the be all end all for WRs, its not RBs and TEs get most of the RZ looks, by your logic Mike Tolbert is one of the greatest RBs of our generation
        Iv ignored it because its not a fact and you have absolutely nothing to base it on. Its a hunch.
        Ok, 1300 yards 5 tds in 20 games. Those numbers arent good for what hes being paid. Again this isnt debatable. Its fact. He was a non factor in most of those games.
        Because TD=points, more points=wins
        The real question should be is why you think overall yardage is more important the tds?

Comment

• How does that make you feel Rudy? The inconsistent RR has better numbers than Cruz over the last 20 games.
          Last edited by dezzzR; 11-12-2014, 01:01 PM.

Comment

How do you feel about that Rudy? The inconsistent RR has better numbers than Cruz over the last 20 games.
            Because Cruz is injured and often double covered.
            Is Randle ever double covered?
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Because Cruz is injured and often double covered.
              Is Randle ever double covered?
              Geeet the f outa here. Hes rarely doubled.

You guys have endless excuses for these players. Youre the homers.

Comment

Yes he was. He's been doubled since the end of 2011.
                I'm not making excuses, these are facts. Cruz is doubled for a reason, Randle, to my knowledge has never been doubled..ever.

You asked a question and I'm answering it.

Comment

Yes he was. He's been doubled since the end of 2011.
                  I'm not making excuses, these are facts. Cruz is doubled for a reason, Randle, to my knowledge has never been doubled..ever.

You asked a question and I'm answering it.
                  Youre wrong bebe. Its harder to double the slot

Comment

Youre wrong bebe. Its harder to double the slot
                    And? He was still doubled.
                    Go watch highlights yourself. I'm watching Cruz' highlight reel right now and he's doubled on almost every other play.

I get it, you're not a big Cruz fan. But don't disregard facts just to help make your point. This is why I don't like talking football with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      He's not...at all....
                      On Sunday, he was again the only bright spot of the team paired with ODB. His only mistake, the INT on the endzone shot, which honestly, WE HAD TO TAKE THAT SHOT because we were starting to get blown out at that point.

Eli is having a good year, though nothing spectacular statistically, he's just playing smart football, and is probably the only reason we'd ever have a shot to stay in games.

The problem for the denizens of tagf is that - depending on your stripe - either you are either over-celebrating the fact that Eli is playing well meanwhile the Giants are going down the toilet, or you are bemoaning the fact that the veil has been lifted from the fact that defense has always been almost as much of a problem as the offense. And the best part is that each of these factions pisses off the other,.

Comment

I'm so offended!!!
                        why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          why?
                          And you call yourself sarcasman.

Comment

And? He was still doubled.
                            Go watch highlights yourself. I'm watching Cruz' highlight reel right now and he's doubled on almost every other play.

I get it, you're not a big Cruz fan. But don't disregard facts just to help make your point. This is why I don't like talking football with you.
                            Show me it....
                            not saying hes NEVER doubled Rudy, but its not as much as you think. Theres a reason hes in the slot

Comment

Show me it....
                              not saying hes NEVER doubled Rudy, but its not as much as you think. Theres a reason hes in the slot
                              He's in the slot because he's a good slot receiver.
                              You can be doubled in the slot.
                              I don't know what you're getting at.

And he's doubled because he's a good receiver and a much better receiver than Randle, unfortunately the guy is injured. Randle is never doubled or tripled.

Comment

Randle is garbage...he doesn't even beat out a team's 3rd CB. Imagine how invisible he'd be on the field against a good CB.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X