This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    The problem for the denizens of tagf is that - depending on your stripe - either you are either over-celebrating the fact that Eli is playing well meanwhile the Giants are going down the toilet, or you are bemoaning the fact that the veil has been lifted from the fact that defense has always been almost as much of a problem as the offense. And the best part is that each of these factions pisses off the other,.
    hahaha....its so true...
    Sometimes, during desperate times, you have to look for the silver lining.

Dear GMB,

It's ok to acknowledge that Eli has been good during a bad season! It means we can move on knowing we're capable of something good.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Cause hes brainwashing all of you!
      Not me; I don't have that myface thingie

Comment

• All this talk about firing TC and PF.....

Who we REALLY need to fire is all the athletic trainers, strength and conditioning coaches and team physicians. lmao
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Randle is garbage...he doesn't even beat out a team's 3rd CB. Imagine how invisible he'd be on the field against a good CB.
          Seriously.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Not me; I don't have that myface thingie
            lol. despite MH's tenure as the resident Eli hater...when it comes to the Giants, he and I usually agree on most football related discussion.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

why?
              You find me offensive. I find you offensive for finding me offensive - Eminem

lyrically genius -____-
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• me trying to rap to a Busta Rhymes song

Comment

lol. despite MH's tenure as the resident Eli hater...when it comes to the Giants, he and I usually agree on most football related discussion.
                  As do I. Unfortunately, he spent most of his time being an Eli hater.

Comment

As do I. Unfortunately, he spent most of his time being an Eli hater.
                    It's true....that's been his "thing" way too long, lol

oh, combined with Nicks and Simms knob-slobbin'
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      He's in the slot because he's a good slot receiver.
                      You can be doubled in the slot.
                      I don't know what you're getting at.

And he's doubled because he's a good receiver and a much better receiver than Randle, unfortunately the guy is injured. Randle is never doubled or tripled.
                      they can be but its harder to do, which is why teams are more focused on the outside.

KGs system is slot friendly. Steve Smith was awesome for us before he disappeared off the face of the Earth. I wonder how Randle would perform since hes playing outside and still putting up better numbers.

Comment

they can be but its harder to do, which is why teams are more focused on the outside.

KGs system is slot friendly. Steve Smith was awesome for us before he disappeared off the face of the Earth. I wonder how Randle would perform since hes playing outside and still putting up better numbers.
                        He's only been putting up better numbers than Cruz ONLY because Cruz is constantly seeing double teams and Randle is not. Randle is not because he's not as good as a receiver. And Cruz injuries don't help either.

Oh and I remember Randle getting benched at one point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          And you call yourself sarcasman.
                          I never call myself that.

Sarcasman, never speaks in the third person

Comment

I never call myself that.

Sarcasman, never speaks in the third person
                            Oh ok

Comment

I hate the fact I often agree with him. Logical *******

Comment

Iv ignored it because its not a fact and you have absolutely nothing to base it on. Its a hunch.
                                Ok, 1300 yards 5 tds in 20 games. Those numbers arent good for what hes being paid. Again this isnt debatable. Its fact. He was a non factor in most of those games.
                                Because TD=points, more points=wins
                                The real question should be is why you think overall yardage is more important the tds?
                                Are you the type of person that reads only the headlines and bolded letters in everything you read? You have to look at context for stuff, 1000 of those yards came last year in a horrible offence which makes the 1000 yards harder to achieve, the 300 this year have to be seperated from the other 1000 since its an entirely new system where he really only played 5.5 games the first game can be pretty much be considered irrelevant since the offence as a whole wasnt really functioning well over the next three games he picked up 275 yds, in the ATL game he didnt get many targets because the run game worked pretty well that week ODB was playing so you cant say he hasnt played well this season. You were correct in saying this isnt debatable it was just that you were debating the wrong side. Also as I said earlier WRs dont get as many looks in the RZ because those go to the RBs and TEs not small slot guys which is why yards are more important since they get the team to the RZ for the score.
                                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X