Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Gun to the face?
    yuuuup

    Comment


    • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
      Calvin Johnson has had 5 td seasons where he was still the best WR in the league, it was probably his best season too
      See this is your problem. Youre telling me youd rather have a WR with close to 2000 yards and 5 tds(2012) than 1700 yards and 16 tds(2011)?
      Those 300 yards mean that much to you. Ya cray brahhh. Its not logical.

      What about Dez Bryant this year? Antonio Brown, Nelson, Maclin, Cobb?? None of them have problems finding the endzone. They all have more or the same amount of tds as Gronk ( who has the most tds for a tightend)

      Comment


      • There are way more WRs with 8 or more tds this year than Tightends, by a lot.

        Comment


        • Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Happy birthday sweet old byron!
            Thank you Rudy !

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Happy Bday Big B
              Thanks dezzzR !

              Comment


              • For real though, Id eat Thanksgiving dinner off that caboose

                Comment


                • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI-G2an2-40
                  See the only thing that's badder is the '87 Mattingly
                  Scratch that, take it back, '011 Apathy

                  Comment


                  • youre all boring, especially Rudy.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      See this is your problem. Youre telling me youd rather have a WR with close to 2000 yards and 5 tds(2012) than 1700 yards and 16 tds(2011)?
                      Those 300 yards mean that much to you. Ya cray brahhh. Its not logical.

                      What about Dez Bryant this year? Antonio Brown, Nelson, Maclin, Cobb?? None of them have problems finding the endzone. They all have more or the same amount of tds as Gronk ( who has the most tds for a tightend)
                      so was ADs best season the one where he got 2k or no?

                      The giants offence is different than the ones that the players you listed, in the RZ the Giants dont look to WRs as much, plus most of the guys you listed are big bodied guys who can be used for jumpballs that Cruz cant that doesnt necessarily make him worse than them
                      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                      - Marshawn Lynch

                      Comment


                      • Happy BDay B.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Eddie Royal or Preston Parker?
                          How about neither. There's other options available even in the waiver dumpster.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Eddie Royal or Preston Parker?
                            John Brown, he has crazy big play potential, or maybe Allen Hurns or Marqise Lee since Allen Robinson is out
                            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                            - Marshawn Lynch

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                              John Brown, he has crazy big play potential, or maybe Allen Hurns or Marqise Lee since Allen Robinson is out
                              Give me something for Rivera. Donnell blows.
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                                How about neither. There's other options available even in the waiver dumpster.
                                Thats it. lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X