X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ2_q86KZRw

Comment

• My cousin got all 4 of his tires/rims stolen from his car. He lives in Elmont.

Crazy
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        My cousin got all 4 of his tires/rims stolen from his car. He lives in Elmont.

Crazy
        must have been aftermarket rims all the new cars with rims worth stealing have lock nuts that are hard to come by

also are you sure they didnt take the tires off the rims and leave them behind
        Last edited by gurujot; 11-14-2014, 07:10 PM.
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
          thanks man had a great day ! partying down with the grandkids tomorrow night....Ice-cream cake !
          Nice! - that's the way to do it.

Nothing better than hanging out with kids and then handing them off to somone else to manage!

Grandparents have the life

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
            must have been aftermarket rims all the new cars with rims worth stealing have lock nuts that are hard to come by

also are you sure they didnt take the tires off the rims and leave them behind
            He brought the rims separately but EVERYONE told him not to. He drives a friggin Mercedes Benz for chrissake. His own mother told him not to.

This was his car this morning, the police knocked on his door

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              I've been thinking for sometimes that I should be setting up an international cartel. seem lucrative.
              Just remember to claim to be an import/export corp when filing taxes and other business docs.

Comment

He brought the rims separately but EVERYONE told him not to. He drives a friggin Mercedes Benz for chrissake. His own mother told him not to.

This was his car this morning, the police knocked on his door

The next town over is Hempstead, a complete ****hole.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  The next town over is Hempstead, a complete ****hole.
                  Yeah Hempstead is horrible. He's right by Hempstead..like minutes away. The area he's at is just filled with niggas..yes, niggas. Has always been that way ever since I was little. His mom got her mirrors jacked like 7 times. Bad area.

Comment

• He's insured, so his tires can be replaced but his rims are gone, the new ones he bought. He kept the original rims that came with the car so that's good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                      Just remember to claim to be an import/export corp when filing taxes and other business docs.
                      This ain't my first rodeo....

Just kidding.....................at least to your knowledge....
                      =P
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Yeah Hempstead is horrible. He's right by Hempstead..like minutes away. The area he's at is just filled with niggas..yes, niggas. Has always been that way ever since I was little. His mom got her mirrors jacked like 7 times. Bad area.
                        at least they left that nice jack. -____-
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Wait, people steal mirrors??!
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Wait, people steal mirrors??!
                            Hell yeah they will steal your mirrors! Like the mirrors outside the car.

When my mom worked in the public city schools in the Bronx, she got her mirrors stolen by the damn students lol, they don't care.

Comment

at least they left that nice jack. -____-
                              LOL right

Comment

Hell yeah they will steal your mirrors! Like the mirrors outside the car.

When my mom worked in the public city schools in the Bronx, she got her mirrors stolen by the damn students lol, they don't care.
                                I'm confused. I could see why people would WANT to steal rims....**** is expensive....
                                But you can replace mirrors for like $40....$60 painted.....unless they are heated, but even then its only like $100. Is that really worth it?

I'm so white right now.................................
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X