This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    I'm confused. I could see why people would WANT to steal rims....**** is expensive....
    But you can replace mirrors for like $40....$60 painted.....unless they are heated, but even then its only like $100. Is that really worth it?

I'm so white right now.................................
    Yes, very white.

Anything that can come off a car and you can sell to someone else, they will steal.
    Bumpers
    Mirrors
    Pipes
    Tires
    Rims

And I mean, I'm pretty sure they are stealing mirrors off multiple cars to sell in their chop shop.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      I'm confused. I could see why people would WANT to steal rims....**** is expensive....
      But you can replace mirrors for like $40....$60 painted.....unless they are heated, but even then its only like $100. Is that really worth it?

I'm so white right now.................................
      I'm guessing they do it just for the sake of doing it
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        I'm guessing they do it just for the sake of doing it
        Lol they took my mom's snow cover off her car one winter.
        When I say niggas don't care....I mean it.

A friggin snow cover costs like... $30? Seems so stupid to steal, but hey..if they can re-sell it and get a profit, they will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Lol they took my mom's snow cover off her car one winter.
          When I say niggas don't care....I mean it.

A friggin snow cover costs like... $30? Seems so stupid to steal, but hey..if they can re-sell it and get a profit, they will.
          Its not always about selling stuff, some times its just for the thrill. I had a friend once who would go around stealing all the nice stem caps from cars at the mall and would just put em in a little bag at home with no intent of sellin em. Like the mirrors you mentioned, there isnt a very huge aftermarket for those since they arent overly expensive nor do most cars ever have them replaced, those dip****s are just stealing them for the sake of doing it.
          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Its not always about selling stuff, some times its just for the thrill. I had a friend once who would go around stealing all the nice stem caps from cars at the mall and would just put em in a little bag at home with no intent of sellin em. Like the mirrors you mentioned, there isnt a very huge aftermarket for those since they arent overly expensive nor do most cars ever have them replaced, those dip****s are just stealing them for the sake of doing it.
            Maybe but you can't say that for sure
            Just because you experienced something doesn't mean my mom has. Most of those car thefts in New York City don't do it for the sake of it, they are going to go to Jamaica Ave and sell it. It's freaking New York City, not Montana lol, they were selling parts under a pass way for chrissake.

Comment

Maybe but you can't say that for sure
              Just because you experienced something doesn't mean my mom has. Most of those car thefts in New York City don't do it for the sake of it, they are going to go to Jamaica Ave and sell it. It's freaking New York City, not Montana lol, they were selling parts under a pass way for chrissake.
              Car thefts are different from little stuff, the cosmetic stuff isnt worth nearly as much as the parts you can take out of a car. Also car thieves are grown *** men while the people stealing mirrors and snow covers are children.
              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                The next town over is Hempstead, a complete ****hole.
                When I lived in Mt Vernon it was minutes away from a ****ty section of the Bronx and also right by the Bronx parkway, where you could get on the parkway and disappear into the Bronx in about 3 1/2 minutes. I lost 3 cars, I lived there for 4 years.

Comment

I would suggest not getting to ambitious and starting small, you know filling balloons with drugs them filling your anal cavity with those balloons. Just build that bankroll
                  To think of all the money I've left on the table........

Comment

Car thefts are different from little stuff, the cosmetic stuff isnt worth nearly as much as the parts you can take out of a car. Also car thieves are grown *** men while the people stealing mirrors and snow covers are children.
                    Grown *** men steal too lol
                    They steal parts, I've seen it
                    A mirror is a part
                    They're doing it to sell, nobody has freaking time in NYC to just do that **** for fun...and why would they do that **** for fun...you know how strict the NYPD is? I know what you're trying to say but unless you have lived in NYC and witnessed it...then you won't fully understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                      When I lived in Mt Vernon it was minutes away from a ****ty section of the Bronx and also right by the Bronx parkway, where you could get on the parkway and disappear into the Bronx in about 3 1/2 minutes. I lost 3 cars, I lived there for 4 years.
                      See?
                      They are dead *** serious lol when Nas said the rotten apple, he really meant that ****.

Comment

Yeah Hempstead is horrible. He's right by Hempstead..like minutes away. The area he's at is just filled with niggas..yes, niggas. Has always been that way ever since I was little. His mom got her mirrors jacked like 7 times. Bad area.
                        Bingo.
                        You know how you know theyre stupid? They left the +$50000 car there.

Comment

• Tanight, I fest.

Comment

Tanight, I fest.

Sweet. Who's the lucky guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              Sweet. Who's the lucky guy?
                              lol booooooooooooooo

Comment