This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Im still mad at the state of this team, the apathetic attitude of the fans at the game, the lack of fight in the team, and so many other things relating to this team..... SMH
    the teams problems really have snowballed I mean jesus where do they start ? Hell man at this point I guees they just should gut it out

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
      Im still mad at the state of this team, the apathetic attitude of the fans at the game, the lack of fight in the team, and so many other things relating to this team..... SMH
      I'm not even mad about the team anymore. They are what they are. I'm sorry you had to deal with stupid fans at the game. Too bad you can't put them on ignore like you can on here. People gave me **** the moment I popped into my office today. It was the only early televised game here and everyone had to see it.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
        I'm not even mad about the team anymore. They are what they are. I'm sorry you had to deal with stupid fans at the game. Too bad you can't put them on ignore like you can on here. People gave me **** the moment I popped into my office today. It was the only early televised game here and everyone had to see it.
        Now youre getting it, bud....
        It's hard to be mad when you have no expectations
        hahaha
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Whatevs...I have Peterson coming back anyway.
          Oh yea? lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Man, **** Goodell. Doesn't he realize I have teams primed for a run? *******.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Man, **** Goodell. Doesn't he realize I have teams primed for a run? *******.
              haha
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I hope Peterson beats him with a tree branch.

Comment

• Yea I didnt think the injury to AB was going to hurt my main team too bad....now I realize I'm relying on my WRs and Andrew Luck to win it all for me.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• zombie mode today.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Yea I didnt think the injury to AB was going to hurt my main team too bad....now I realize I'm relying on my WRs and Andrew Luck to win it all for me.
                      Traded AB to Rudy for AJ Green a couple weeks ago.

Comment

• Peterson suspended for at least remainder of season without pay.

Now hes really going to beat his kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Peterson suspended for at least remainder of season without pay.

Now hes really going to beat his kid.
                          "Remember who the real victim is..."

Yeah, my FF teams.

Comment

"Remember who the real victim is..."

Yeah, my FF teams.
                            lol, the ruling is bs. More PC garbage telling people how to raise their kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              lol, the ruling is bs. More PC garbage telling people how to raise their kids.
                              I think the ruling is BS because the NFL, as the NFLPA has repeated, is apparently just making **** up as they go.

Good luck getting anyone to sign onto that commissioner's exempt list. AP is getting shafted by the league.

Comment

I think the ruling is BS because the NFL, as the NFLPA has repeated, is apparently just making **** up as they go.

Good luck getting anyone to sign onto that commissioner's exempt list. AP is getting shafted by the league.
                                He did decide to not show up to us his hearing
                                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X