Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Homeland was so, freckin, goood the other night.

    Comment


    • Anybody watch House of Cards? (if you do don't spoil it I'm only on the 5th episode)

      Comment


      • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
        Anybody watch House of Cards? (if you do don't spoil it I'm only on the 5th episode)
        Thats next on my list.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
          Anybody watch House of Cards? (if you do don't spoil it I'm only on the 5th episode)
          Awesome show.

          Substance-wise, it is probably the best show I've ever seen. Suits is my favorite, but House of Cards definitely has way more depth.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            Awesome show.

            Substance-wise, it is probably the best show I've ever seen. Suits is my favorite, but House of Cards definitely has way more depth.
            Yea man I love it....I have to watch the first 6 episodes of the show for one of my psychology classes and write an essay about whether or not Frank and his wife are psychopaths lol

            Definitely going to keep watching the show after the essay is done

            Comment


            • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
              Yea man I love it....I have to watch the first 6 episodes of the show for one of my psychology classes and write an essay about whether or not Frank and his wife are psychopaths lol

              Definitely going to keep watching the show after the essay is done
              "Ruthless pragmatism."

              1. Use that in your essay.
              2. Profit.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

              Comment


              • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaCNG8lpZso

                spankin new Ghostface.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                  Anybody watch House of Cards? (if you do don't spoil it I'm only on the 5th episode)
                  Yea man...slow start...but I feel like the 5th ep youre on in the first season is where **** gets really interesting.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    Awesome show.

                    Substance-wise, it is probably the best show I've ever seen. Suits is my favorite, but House of Cards definitely has way more depth.
                    I'd put Newsroom above it, but yes...it's definitely in that top 5 list for anyone who's seen it.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      I'd put Newsroom above it, but yes...it's definitely in that top 5 list for anyone who's seen it.
                      The Wire is number one on that list right
                      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                      - Marshawn Lynch

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                        The Wire is number one on that list right

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                          The Wire is number one on that list right
                          Sopranos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other show

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                            Sopranos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other show
                            Thats actually the one show I really wanna watch, Im planning on doing it once the semester is done, its actually the perfect time too since it came out on bluray so I can watch it in HD
                            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                            - Marshawn Lynch

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                              Thats actually the one show I really wanna watch, Im planning on doing it once the semester is done, its actually the perfect time too since it came out on bluray so I can watch it in HD
                              Oh man.....if you're into mob flicks like Goodfellas you'll love the **** out of Sopranos....it's basically Goodfellas stretched out into 6 seasons, my favorite show of all time without question

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                legit
                                1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

                                Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X