This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Come here... It's showing outside right now, we're supposed to get 3cm today (1.2inches).... Which is nothing but I still hate it because I'm wearing damn running shoes!

I'm sick of wet socks
    You sir, sound like a poor planner. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Yeaaa I think they canceled it after the 3rd season. It was really good.
      Yea I have no input. I just recall it being like most shows where if I cant get into it after 4 episodes, I throw it away.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I love Mcnulty and Bunk
        I love the episode when McNulty has to go drag Bunk out of that random woman's house at 5 in the morning. He's blackout drunk, yelling and screaming, breaking **** in her bathroom lol. It's funny to me, because that's what we're supposed to imagine McNulty doing that same thing Bunk is, literally every single night that they don't show lol
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
          Better than the Sopranos eh....that's one hell of a bold statement. But I'll have to check it out once I'm caught up with House of Cards
          idk man....I never thought Sopranos was anything special. It wasn't even necessarily shocking considering it overlapped with OZ on HBO, which had already DESTROYED every single line that could have been crossed with cable television. lol
          idk, I'm rewatching Sopranos now....but ehhh
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            Also in my top 5

my favorites, in no particular order:
            Game of Thrones
            Californication
            Newsroom
            Suits
            The Wire
            Sons of Anarchy
            Orange is the new black
            LOST

I'm there are a few more, but, those are the shows I could watch over at any time and still love.
            These last two seasons of Soa have been a huge letdown imo. Should have ended it two seasons ago. Every week theres a half *** shootout/ car chase.

After last weeks episode of Homeland, its def top 5 show for me.

Spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Dare I say its better without a certain someone.......who I loved.....

Comment

idk man....I never thought Sopranos was anything special. It wasn't even necessarily shocking considering it overlapped with OZ on HBO, which had already DESTROYED every single line that could have been crossed with cable television. lol
              idk, I'm rewatching Sopranos now....but ehhh
              Really?? First few seasons of Sopranos was very good. Very, very good. Meadow and AJ annoyed me.....

Comment

These last two seasons of Soa have been a huge letdown imo. Should have ended it two seasons ago. Every week theres a half *** shootout/ car chase.

After last weeks episode of Homeland, its def top 5 show for me.

Spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Dare I say its better without a certain someone.......who I loved.....
                dont tell that to matt and amanda. they think its the greatest piece of american entertainment ever created lol
                i guess i just like it because it's something different. but yes, it's becoming a lot of the same thing it seems. thats ok though. a littel violence on tv never hurt anyone =P
                i'm not caught up though, so dont tell me NOTHIN'
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Really?? First few seasons of Sopranos was very good. Very, very good. Meadow and AJ annoyed me.....
                  Yea, it's just my unpopular opinion I guess. And yes, even in the first few episodes I hated the kids lol. teenage-Meadow must have the most obnoxious voice of all time lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Also, it seems you have a hatred for Tv daughters. haha
                    I remember your feelings about Colleen in Rescue Me.....I liked her. I love her and Janet as Tommy's @home sanity destroyers lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Also, rewatching the first season of Sopranos led me to believe how the writers must have thought the viewers were stupid....

Meadow is like "we have to pull an all-nighter studying for our mid-terms, let's go buy some meth to keep us awake!"
                      WHAT?!?! Well, that escalated quickly....
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Also, it seems you have a hatred for Tv daughters. haha
                        I remember your feelings about Colleen in Rescue Me.....I liked her. I love her and Janet as Tommy's @home sanity destroyers lol
                        Theyre just pain in the ***** alllll the time. She didnt even need to be on the show.
                        And colleen and the wifes only purpose on that show was to piss off Tommy. It was stupid.
                        Im surprised I never really hated Gemma from SOA, I know almost everyone does.

Comment

• Am I the only one who finds Charles Manson hilarious?

Like..the **** he says lol...
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Theyre just pain in the ***** alllll the time. She didnt even need to be on the show.
                            And colleen and the wifes only purpose on that show was to piss off Tommy. It was stupid.
                            Im surprised I never really hated Gemma from SOA, I know almost everyone does.
                            Yea, Gemma serves the same purpose, which is why i dont like the character either. She literally is a bigger adversary than the rival gangs most of the time. ****s everything up.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Am I the only one who finds Charles Manson hilarious?

Like..the **** he says lol...
                              Anyone who thought the Beatles were speaking to them through their albums is always amusing character. The mans flat out insane.

Comment

Anyone who thought the Beatles were speaking to them through their albums is always amusing character. The mans flat out insane.
                                Hahahahaha!!!!
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X