This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.giants101.com/2014/11/19/...hlin-comments/

Eli has always been good with subtle jabs.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      http://www.giants101.com/2014/11/19/...hlin-comments/

Eli has always been good with subtle jabs.
      I couldn't help but notice the annual bible long Tiki thread on TAGF

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
        I couldn't help but notice the annual bible long Tiki thread on TAGF
        bout what? I'm not going into that cesspool...
        I mean, I read those couple news bit about him recently, but it doesn't change my opinion of him. I think he's a POS, and still think so anyway...soooooo
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          bout what? I'm not going into that cesspool...
          I mean, I read those couple news bit about him recently, but it doesn't change my opinion of him. I think he's a POS, and still think so anyway...soooooo
          Well it's the same thread we get every year....people who share your opinion vs Harooni and some other Tiki cultists

Gosh...TAGF is so repetitive

Comment

Well it's the same thread we get every year....people who share your opinion vs Harooni and some other Tiki cultists

Gosh...TAGF is so repetitive
            How exciting and dynamic....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Iv barely slept all week, feels like one long day.

Comment

• This is probably the least amount of excitement I've ever had or seen in other Giants fans for an upcoming prime time game against the Cowboys

Comment

This is probably the least amount of excitement I've ever had or seen in other Giants fans for an upcoming prime time game against the Cowboys
                  Yea, I feel like a ****ty fan, Im debating if I should even watch. I get too pissed off.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Yea, I feel like a ****ty fan, Im debating if I should even watch. I get too pissed off.
                    I get pissed off too and I think it's because we come out and actually have a chance.....like usually I would just laugh at them with my brother and talk about how pathetic we are, but against the Seahawks and 49ers they actually fooled me for a bit and had me thinking we actually had a chance

I think that's what pisses me off so much about this team

Comment

I get pissed off too and I think it's because we come out and actually have a chance.....like usually I would just laugh at them with my brother and talk about how pathetic we are, but against the Seahawks and 49ers they actually fooled me for a bit and had me thinking we actually had a chance

I think that's what pisses me off so much about this team
                      I was very close to throwing my remote at the tv as Crabtree ran right threw the middle of our defense for that td. Reminded me of Nicks td against the falcons in the 11 playoffs.

Comment

This is probably the least amount of excitement I've ever had or seen in other Giants fans for an upcoming prime time game against the Cowboys
                        Well....I can only speak for myself...but....**** prime time games. everything about them. We literally never win them anyway even during better years. I hate being up late on sundays and mondays.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I hate being up late on sundays and mondays.
                          Yesssss

Comment

• Speaking of being up late. I didnt sleep last night....went to bed at like 11:30, stared at my wall for an hour...decided to go watch tv, maybe it'd make me tired or something...nope...next thing I know, it's 530 and im like WELP....might as well make breakfast before I get ready for work....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Speaking of being up late. I didnt sleep last night....went to bed at like 11:30, stared at my wall for an hour...decided to go watch tv, maybe it'd make me tired or something...nope...next thing I know, it's 530 and im like WELP....might as well make breakfast before I get ready for work....
                              You should have had a willhill.....
                              1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Bills are asking the community to help shovel snow out of their stadium and will pay $10 per hour with free tickets.

6ft of snow ??? crazy
                                1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Working...
                                X