Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
    When we did blitz we got torched to ashes... I'm not even defending Fewel but these players truly do suck. There's no one on this defense that can consistently beat their match up.
    Perry sucks at disguising the blitz. Whens the last time a lb or db got a sack for us?
    Our players are terrible and the scheme is worse.

    Comment


    • The last sack I can think of by a line backer was Blackburn. lol

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Perry sucks at disguising the blitz. Whens the last time a lb or db got a sack for us?
        Our players are terrible and the scheme is worse.
        Quinton Demps this year, almost did ur two games in a row but he missed the QB by a bit
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Whats that stupid dance ODB does?
          Is it the same one he's been doing all year? if so, it's called The Whip
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • DO THAT WHIP BOY.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              Is it the same one he's been doing all year? if so, it's called The Whip
              Almost as bad as the salsa.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Almost as bad as the salsa.
                What TD dance our players do is of little concern to me.....
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Rudy thinks Im mean to her

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Rudy thinks Im mean to her
                    Well....not necessarily....but you are being kind of a ***** today.....
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Well....not necessarily....but you are being kind of a ***** today.....
                      Cause the way we lost pissed me off last night.

                      Comment


                      • Sounds like someone had expectations......

                        lol

                        HEY EVERYONE!! LOOK AT THE NEW GUY!!! THINKS WE'RE GONNA WIN GAMES AND STUFF!!! lolololololol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Rudy thinks Im mean to her
                          You are mean to me
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            Sounds like someone had expectations......

                            lol

                            HEY EVERYONE!! LOOK AT THE NEW GUY!!! THINKS WE'RE GONNA WIN GAMES AND STUFF!!! lolololololol
                            Didnt expect to win. Im just pissed how it happened.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              You are mean to me
                              How?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                How?
                                You make me feel worthless and ashamed.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X