This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Didnt expect to win. Im just pissed how it happened.
    Would a blowout have made dezz happier
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      You make me feel worthless and ashamed.
      stoooop it.

Stop regurgitating MH talking points

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        Would a blowout have made dezz happier
        A win would have made me happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Didnt expect to win. Im just pissed how it happened.
          I guess.....

As of right now, I'm just disappointed that our rag-tag offense can put a game together, and our defense serves up the other team easy wins. I'd say, that after closely watching our defense, our pass-rush is the most infuriating part to watch. It's pretty pathetic.
          The fact that Romo had 17 seconds on 2 plays on that last drive is insane. That means there was basically 15 seconds straight of the secondary doing the best job they could (probably pretty well, too) and the DL just sitting around.
          Did you see Kiwanuka spinning in circles against the RT on one of those plays?? It was like he was doing swing dance or some ****. Dude isn't even worthy of a roster spot on an NFL roster....
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• And also your earlier point about terrible blitz packages is pretty spot on. They blitz early, but they were pretty ****ty attempts
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              I guess.....

As of right now, I'm just disappointed that our rag-tag offense can put a game together, and our defense serves up the other team easy wins. I'd say, that after closely watching our defense, our pass-rush is the most infuriating part to watch. It's pretty pathetic.
              The fact that Romo had 17 seconds on 2 plays on that last drive is insane. That means there was basically 15 seconds straight of the secondary doing the best job they could (probably pretty well, too) and the DL just sitting around.
              Did you see Kiwanuka spinning in circles against the RT on one of those plays?? It was like he was doing swing dance or some ****. Dude isn't even worthy of a roster spot on an NFL roster....
              The defense is missing about 5 starters
              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• This is pretty sweet

- Marshawn Lynch

Comment

The defense is missing about 5 starters
                  Yea, but it's only noticeable at the line, imo.
                  Romo didn't actually throw all too much last night. the 2 biggest plays (2 of his TDs) were great exploits of mismatches. I honestly didn't think the secondary played too bad yesterday. There were a couple plays I wish didn't happen, but, both of them involved Dezz Bryant, so it's hard to be mad about covering a guy like him (dammit i hate him so much).
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• ugh no matter what I think about with the plays we gave up, I gotta trace it all back to the awful pass rush. so pathetic....
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Yea, but it's only noticeable at the line, imo.
                      Romo didn't actually throw all too much last night. the 2 biggest plays (2 of his TDs) were great exploits of mismatches. I honestly didn't think the secondary played too bad yesterday. There were a couple plays I wish didn't happen, but, both of them involved Dezz Bryant, so it's hard to be mad about covering a guy like him (dammit i hate him so much).
                      That cole beasely td was all on the secondary
                      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Cole Beasley probably wears cargo shorts and rides a skateboard to practice every morning.
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Quite frankly, I don't think Prince, Thurmond, and McBride would have made a world of a difference when Romo has enough time to watch the ****ing Godfather II in the pocket

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                            Quite frankly, I don't think Prince, Thurmond, and McBride would have made a world of a difference when Romo has enough time to watch the ****ing Godfather II in the pocket
                            We would've won the game if anybody but Hosley was playing in the slot
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

We would've won the game if anybody but Hosley was playing in the slot
                              We would've won the game if anybody other than Kiwi/Kuhn was on that line

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                Cole Beasley probably wears cargo shorts and rides a skateboard to practice every morning.
                                I was gonna say camo shorts, a wife beater and his pick up truck. he's from tx, dude
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X