We would've won the game if anybody other than Kiwi/Kuhn was on that line
    I DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT!!!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Rudy is proof women are always looking for the next best thing
      http://youtu.be/lPesKyIhGZg

"if we got to get rid of some of this ****, we'll get rid of some of this ****"

"she's talking about you"

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        I DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT!!!!!
        Fine lets talk about Ferguson

Comment

Sounds like someone had expectations......

lol

HEY EVERYONE!! LOOK AT THE NEW GUY!!! THINKS WE'RE GONNA WIN GAMES AND STUFF!!! lolololololol
          This is the sad truth. I knew when they gave the ball back the game was over. The offense should have salted it away but couldn't, I thought the play calling late was very poor. And the defense was just sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
            Fine lets talk about Ferguson
            Excellent!

I, for one, thinks it's grand that we still go through the whole ceremony of actually performing a trial. Good theater, that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              Excellent!

I, for one, thinks it's grand that we still go through the whole ceremony of actually performing a trial. Good theater, that.
              I'm going to guess that unless you got a guilty verdict, nothing would have made this a trial

Comment

• 7 more hours and then done till monday....yeehaw
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Brown was a criminal that attacked a police officer. I have no sympathy for him or the idiots who think an injustice has been served. The facts are right there for all to see. Listen to these people, theyre a bunch of brain dead racists. If you attack a police officer, youll likely be shot. Its not rocket science.

Comment

7 more hours and then done till monday....yeehaw
                    ughh I gotta come in tomrrow then Im done.

Comment

ughh I gotta come in tomrrow then Im done.
                      yeeeaaa, i had to request it or else i'd be working tmrw and friday. I'm heading to Akron for a couple days. will be back on Sat.
                      Gonna check out the Football HOF while there this time since I've never gone.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                        I'm going to guess that unless you got a guilty verdict, nothing would have made this a trial
                        Your projection.

Comment

Brown was a criminal that attacked a police officer. I have no sympathy for him or the idiots who think an injustice has been served. The facts are right there for all to see. Listen to these people, theyre a bunch of brain dead racists. If you attack a police officer, youll likely be shot. Its not rocket science.
                          I guess I'm an idiot and a dead brain racist to you.
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Brown was a criminal that attacked a police officer. I have no sympathy for him or the idiots who think an injustice has been served. The facts are right there for all to see. Listen to these people, theyre a bunch of brain dead racists. If you attack a police officer, youll likely be shot. Its not rocket science.
                            I agree, it's not rocket science.

Whether Brown behaved appropriately is one matter, whether the use of deadly force by a law enforcement officer was warranted and justified is another. I'm not convinced it was but I wasn't there so I'm reserving judgment.

To E420, my earlier comment was directed at the political expediency which - in this country has never worked quickly - somehow in cases where the defendant is poor works faster than EZ Pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              I agree, it's not rocket science.

Whether Brown behaved appropriately is one matter, whether the use of deadly force by a law enforcement officer was warranted and justified is another. I'm not convinced it was but I wasn't there so I'm reserving judgment.
                              I can accept this.
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• In my 12-team league I was thinking about streaming the Giants defense against Jax...haha
                                "I too like to live dangerously...."
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X