Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    In my 12-team league I was thinking about streaming the Giants defense against Jax...haha
    "I too like to live dangerously...."
    Don't

    Robinson is going to shred us.
    Bottles might too.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Don't

      Robinson is going to shred us.
      Bottles might too.
      You mean the Allen Robinson who currently resides on the IR?
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        You mean the Allen Robinson who currently resides on the IR?
        Denard Robinson oh smart one.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Don't

          Robinson is going to shred us.
          Bottles might too.

          I'd play them. They'll give up tons of yards but the Jax offense might be inept enough to keep itself out of the end zone (on tagf we call that bending not breaking) and Bortles has got to be good for at least 2 picks (on tagf that would be "our great D forced that turn over"), so that's some fantasy points, right?


          I just lost my third game this year because I didn't start CJ Anderson nor ODB. Looks like Randall Cobb and Mark Ingram might need to grab some pine in the coming weeks.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Denard Robinson oh smart one.
            Yeah hes not doing anything either...
            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
            - Marshawn Lynch

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              I agree, it's not rocket science.

              Whether Brown behaved appropriately is one matter, whether the use of deadly force by a law enforcement officer was warranted and justified is another. I'm not convinced it was but I wasn't there so I'm reserving judgment.

              To E420, my earlier comment was directed at the political expediency which - in this country has never worked quickly - somehow in cases where the defendant is poor works faster than EZ Pass.
              If a 6'4 290 pound man tries to take your gun youre going to eliminate the threat. Its a life or death struggle. People can say, he shoulda woulda coulda, but they werent in the situation.

              To make this whole thing about race is absolutely absurd.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                Yeah hes not doing anything either...
                You're ******ed.
                His speed is going to destroy this defense lol. You don't have to take my word for it, watch Sunday.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  I guess I'm an idiot and a dead brain racist to you.
                  No but I think youre seriously misinformed. Listen to their lawyer. Hes contradicting hard facts and creating a controversy. Hes literally making **** up.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    If a 6'4 290 pound man tries to take your gun youre going to eliminate the threat. Its a life or death struggle. People can say, he shoulda woulda coulda, but they werent in the situation.

                    To make this whole thing about race is absolutely absurd.
                    You're going off word of mouth and that's Wilson's.
                    But a few months ago you slammed me for going off word of mouth. I would feel more comfortable if you just admitted if you just believe Wilson's side of the story over Brown's..seriously it's okay lol, I just don't like how hypocritical you're being over this.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      No but I think youre seriously misinformed. Listen to their lawyer. Hes contradicting hard facts and creating a controversy. Hes literally making **** up.
                      I think you just want to believe what you want (and that's fine), I just wouldn't put others down since your stance is also questionable in its own nature.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        You're going off word of mouth and that's Wilson's.
                        But a few months ago you slammed me for going off word of mouth. I would feel more comfortable if you just admitted if you just believe Wilson's side of the story over Brown's..seriously it's okay lol, I just don't like how hypocritical you're being over this.
                        Its not word of mouth Rudy.

                        Its forensics. Its science. Browns blood was in the car, on Wilsons gun, and on Wilsons shirt. That means an altercation happened. He wasnt on his knees with his hands up like many claimed, and later his best friend said his statement was all made up. That kid should be locked up for inciting riots.


                        We live in a world now where the thug who just strong armed a convenient store clerk is the good guy and the cop that stopped him and did his job is the bad guy.

                        and I do believe Wilsons side of the story, science backs it up

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          If a 6'4 290 pound man tries to take your gun youre going to eliminate the threat. Its a life or death struggle. People can say, he shoulda woulda coulda, but they werent in the situation.

                          To make this whole thing about race is absolutely absurd.

                          No argument from me, I wasn't there either although my natural inclination is never to believe a cop's story. And I come from a family full of cops.

                          The racist thing is beyond me, I haven't mentioned race once and frankly I think bringing it in just muddies the water. I think this whole thing would have gone pretty much the same if the victim was spanish, asian, middle eastern or white trash.....as long as he was poor.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            No argument from me, I wasn't there either although my natural inclination is never to believe a cop's story. And I come from a family full of cops.

                            The racist thing is beyond me, I haven't mentioned race once and frankly I think bringing it in just muddies the water. I think this whole thing would have gone pretty much the same if the victim was spanish, asian, middle eastern or white trash.....as long as he was poor.
                            Exactly.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              science backs it up
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                No argument from me, I wasn't there either although my natural inclination is never to believe a cop's story. And I come from a family full of cops.

                                The racist thing is beyond me, I haven't mentioned race once and frankly I think bringing it in just muddies the water. I think this whole thing would have gone pretty much the same if the victim was spanish, asian, middle eastern or white trash.....as long as he was poor.
                                #WhiteTrashLivesMatter doesn't have the same ring.

                                imo (of course).
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X