This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I'm a little surprised that such a big dude has such a fragile grasp on the football.

But hey, at least Jennings was too smart to fall on the ball in the end zone which would have caused a safety. Thank god someone on the team is thinking clearly.
    lol, the announcers kept saying "if you look, he's trying to get the ball out of the end zone to avoid the safety" as if it was a legitimate strategy lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      lol, the announcers kept saying "if you look, he's trying to get the ball out of the end zone to avoid the safety" as if it was a legitimate strategy lol
      dheil.....we KNOW what hes trying to do haha

Comment

I know, idiotic. A 4 point swing that no one seems to notice.....

Comment

• You TC haters are a bunch of whiny babies.

Comment

• There's this kid that looks like egyptian in the library right now
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• **** you doing in VA nigga
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                You TC haters are a bunch of whiny babies.
                for years......YEARS you've been complaining about PF......do you really wanna go down that road?
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Yes but Im right, I also always list legitimate reasons why he should be fired.

You guys just say aww we lost, hes old, hes stubborn, when we have zero talent and the "talent" we do have is injured.

Comment

• http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/12/...aul-meets-mike

Interesting.......

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Yes but Im right, I also always list legitimate reasons why he should be fired.

You guys just say aww we lost, hes old, hes stubborn, when we have zero talent and the "talent" we do have is injured.
                      Your reasons are fine.....but they don't change the fact that the game has completely passed him by. Teams make due with what they have all the time. They adjust, they adapt. We don't. ****, we don't even adjust mid-game to play to the competition. Forget the fact that we have players injured constantly. IT TOOK AN INJURY to get Kiwanuka off 80% of the damn snaps. That's the kind of stubborn **** that drives people crazy. How about awful game planning that makes us run low percentage plays at big times? How about that the team doesn't even care about playing for him. How about the fact that we've made the playoffs once since 2008? You going to blame 6 years worth of injuries? bad players?
                      the buck's gotta stop somewhere. His free ride is over dude. he makes millions to essentially be bad at his job. I'm ok with that for a year....****, maybe even 2.....but, if he's not fired immediately following week 17, then this team just doesn't want to win, and they are just as stubborn as him.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• btw, I have that same Nike jacket that TC has in your stupidly gigantic photo
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

btw, I have that same Nike jacket that TC has in your stupidly gigantic photo
                          That photo is stupidly gigantic.

NIce jacket, though...

Comment

Your reasons are fine.....but they don't change the fact that the game has completely passed him by. Teams make due with what they have all the time. They adjust, they adapt. We don't. ****, we don't even adjust mid-game to play to the competition. Forget the fact that we have players injured constantly. IT TOOK AN INJURY to get Kiwanuka off 80% of the damn snaps. That's the kind of stubborn **** that drives people crazy. How about awful game planning that makes us run low percentage plays at big times? How about that the team doesn't even care about playing for him. How about the fact that we've made the playoffs once since 2008? You going to blame 6 years worth of injuries? bad players?
                            the buck's gotta stop somewhere. His free ride is over dude. he makes millions to essentially be bad at his job. I'm ok with that for a year....****, maybe even 2.....but, if he's not fired immediately following week 17, then this team just doesn't want to win, and they are just as stubborn as him.
                            +99999

God damit I love the guy but it's done, it's over, it's time to move the **** on

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              There's this kid that looks like egyptian in the library right now
                              Highly unlikely he could be as good looking

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                                +99999

God damit I love the guy but it's done, it's over, it's time to move the **** on
                                I don't get why it's ok to move on from a player when he's past his prime, but people throw a goddamn hissy fit, with their nostalgia goggles strapped so tight that they can't see forward, when you say it's time to move on past a coach.
                                Like, can you imagine if we had held onto Amani Toomer for 3 years too long??? I've never met a Giants fan who didn't love Toomer, but you know when it's time to move on.
                                Yet when a coach doesn't perform, some of these fans are like "BUT THE GOOD OLE DAYS MAAAAAAAN!!!!"
                                It's nonsense.....
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X