This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Told you the Bulls MMB
    [/quote]

Yeah.... that worked well, didn't it?
    [/quote]
    Yeah it did smartass......Bulls were +8 and lost by 3 so you tell me if it worked out???
    [/quote]

Thought you were betting on them to win?

Comment

mornin ****ers... couple more days
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

<FONT color=#ff1493>morning friends! 4 days and counting []</FONT>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]<font color="#ff1493">morning friends! 4 days and counting []</font>[/quote]

Morning lover []

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]mornin ****ers... couple more days[/quote]

Morning to you too ****er

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]<font color="#ff1493">morning friends! 4 days and counting []</font>[/quote]

It's like christmas coming! Can't wait to see what happens on saturday afternoon/evening!

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]<font color="#ff1493">morning friends! 4 days and counting []</font>[/quote]

It's like christmas coming! Can't wait to see what happens on saturday afternoon/evening!
                [/quote]

davenell pointed out that the second open bar starts at 10...

and prolly a cover band... should be sick lol
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]<font color="#ff1493">morning friends! 4 days and counting []</font>[/quote]

[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]<FONT color=#ff1493>morning friends! 4 days and counting []</FONT>[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>is that you</FONT></P>

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]<FONT color=#ff1493>morning friends! 4 days and counting []</FONT>[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i know thats how i feel! haha im soo excited!! its gonna be a **** show!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]<FONT color=#ff1493>morning friends! 4 days and counting []</FONT>[/quote]

[/quote] davenell pointed out that the second open bar starts at 10... and prolly a cover band... should be sick lol[/quote]</P>

ill be passed out by 8... no way in hell im alert enough to begin the 10 pm open bar lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="J-GuN24"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]<FONT color=#ff1493>morning friends! 4 days and counting []</FONT>[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>is that you</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

seriously, im in love. get me him. now.</P>

Comment

[quote user="J-GuN24"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]<font color="#ff1493">morning friends! 4 days and counting []</font>[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

<font color="#ff0000">is that you</font></p>[/quote]

Yes. I'm gonna be showing up to this party like that and then everyone will go crazy

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="J-GuN24"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]<font color="#ff1493">morning friends! 4 days and counting []</font>[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

<font color="#ff0000">is that you</font></p>

[/quote]</p>

seriously, im in love. get me him. now.</p>[/quote]

I can't make any promises....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]<font color="#ff1493">morning friends! 4 days and counting []</font>[/quote]

[/quote]

davenell pointed out that the second open bar starts at 10...

and prolly a cover band... should be sick lol[/quote]

I don't think I am staying that long. I am still waiting on my cousin, but he said most likely he is free, so I may go to his house from the bar, and then all of us are going to the Rutgers area bars. Most likely Stuff Yer face. So if you want to come you should. It's always packed!

There is no point in getting tanked at the bar at Jay Dees because I have to drive still. So my time is going to be later on when I don't have to drive!

Comment

Working...
                                X