X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]<FONT color=#ff1493>morning friends! 4 days and counting []</FONT>[/quote]

It's like christmas coming! Can't wait to see what happens on saturday afternoon/evening!
    [/quote] davenell pointed out that the second open bar starts at 10... and prolly a cover band... should be sick lol[/quote]</P>

ill be passed out by 8... no way in hell im alert enough to begin the 10 pm open bar lol</P>[/quote]

hike that big girl skirt up
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]<FONT color=#ff1493>morning friends! 4 days and counting []</FONT>[/quote]

It's like christmas coming! Can't wait to see what happens on saturday afternoon/evening!
      [/quote] davenell pointed out that the second open bar starts at 10... and prolly a cover band... should be sick lol[/quote]

I don't think I am staying that long. I am still waiting on my cousin, but he said most likely he is free, so I may go to his house from the bar, and then all of us are going to the Rutgers area bars. Most likely Stuff Yer face. So if you want to come you should. It's always packed!

There is no point in getting tanked at the bar at Jay Dees because I have to drive still. So my time is going to be later on when I don't have to drive!
      [/quote]</P>

that place is rather amazing. def get a fish bowl while you are there []</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]<FONT color=#ff1493>morning friends! 4 days and counting []</FONT>[/quote]

[/quote] davenell pointed out that the second open bar starts at 10... and prolly a cover band... should be sick lol[/quote]</P>

ill be passed out by 8... no way in hell im alert enough to begin the 10 pm open bar lol</P>

[/quote] hike that big girl skirt up[/quote]</P>

wow pervvvv, im wearing jeans to draft day i decided lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]<font color="#ff1493">morning friends! 4 days and counting []</font>[/quote]

[/quote]

davenell pointed out that the second open bar starts at 10...

and prolly a cover band... should be sick lol[/quote]

I don't think I am staying that long. I am still waiting on my cousin, but he said most likely he is free, so I may go to his house from the bar, and then all of us are going to the Rutgers area bars. Most likely Stuff Yer face. So if you want to come you should. It's always packed!

There is no point in getting tanked at the bar at Jay Dees because I have to drive still. So my time is going to be later on when I don't have to drive!
          [/quote]

haha i was at stuff yer face a couple weeks back.. Liter Beers... gotta love it

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]<font color="#ff1493">morning friends! 4 days and counting []</font>[/quote]

[/quote]

davenell pointed out that the second open bar starts at 10...

and prolly a cover band... should be sick lol[/quote]

[/quote]

Morning all, and Rutgers bars suck, you should just go to the frat houses instead [:P]

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

ill be passed out by 8... no way in hell im alert enough to begin the 10 pm open bar lol</P>

wow pervvvv, im wearing jeans to draft day i decided lol</P>[/quote]

haha that def came out wrong too..

boo on the jeans

Comment

[/quote] davenell pointed out that the second open bar starts at 10... and prolly a cover band... should be sick lol[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

that place is rather amazing. def get a fish bowl while you are there []</p>[/quote]

Yeah I am going to try that out. Probably have a drink or two at Jay
                Dees and chill, get some food, and then later hit up Stuff, and then
                probably Golden Rail. This time I want to be somewhat alert so I can
                tell what music they are playing. All I know is last dozen or so times
                i have gone, I don't remember a thing.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]<font color="#ff1493">morning friends! 4 days and counting []</font>[/quote]

[/quote] davenell pointed out that the second open bar starts at 10... and prolly a cover band... should be sick lol[/quote]</p>

ill be passed out by 8... no way in hell im alert enough to begin the 10 pm open bar lol</p>

[/quote] hike that big girl skirt up[/quote]</p>

wow pervvvv, im wearing jeans to draft day i decided lol</p>[/quote]

You'll think they'll let you do it at halftime []

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]<FONT color=#ff1493>morning friends! 4 days and counting []</FONT>[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

that place is rather amazing. def get a fish bowl while you are there []</P>

[/quote]

Yeah I am going to try that out. Probably have a drink or two at Jay Dees and chill, get some food, and then later hit up Stuff, and then probably Golden Rail. This time I want to be somewhat alert so I can tell what music they are playing. All I know is last dozen or so times i have gone, I don't remember a thing.
                    [/quote]</P>

lol yeah i live like 2 miles from all those bars so thats my stompin ground, hit up knight club its like 5 blocks away, that place is always a good time... i tend to blackout often when i go there lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]</P>

hike that big girl skirt up[/quote] </P>

[/quote] haha that def came out wrong too.. boo on the jeans[/quote]</P>

whatever you are still a perv lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

omg just cuz bb changed my words around.. lol WTF is this pick on IBB day lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]<font color="#ff1493">morning friends! 4 days and counting []</font>[/quote]

[/quote] davenell pointed out that the second open bar starts at 10... and prolly a cover band... should be sick lol[/quote]</p>

ill be passed out by 8... no way in hell im alert enough to begin the 10 pm open bar lol</p>

[/quote] hike that big girl skirt up[/quote]</p>

wow pervvvv, im wearing jeans to draft day i decided lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

omg just cuz bb changed my words around.. lol WTF is this pick on IBB day lol</p>[/quote]

Well.... I personally have had enough of the ball breaking you guys have dished out to me in this thread []

Sooooooooo.... I'm giving Tom Coughlin Lovin' to everyone else

Comment

WTF is this pick on IBB day
                            </p>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] haha that def came out wrong too.. boo on the jeans[/quote]</P>

BOOOOOOOOOOO[N]</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

WTF is this pick on IBB day
                                </p>[/quote]

[/quote]

LMAO

That's cold, man

Comment

Working...
                                X