This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Same happened to me today. It happens when I get anything more than 6.5 hours of sleep.
    I know that sounds like an oddly specific amount of time, but it's 100% accurate. I have it almost down to a science. I get 6 hours sleep as my norm.
    Anyhting above that and I'll be getting headaches the next day.
    Thats weird.

Comment

Same happened to me today. It happens when I get anything more than 6.5 hours of sleep.
      I know that sounds like an oddly specific amount of time, but it's 100% accurate. I have it almost down to a science. I get 6 hours sleep as my norm.
      Anyhting above that and I'll be getting headaches the next day.
      Yep
      If I sleep for too long, I get these painful headaches. I'm not sure of the science behind it, but it's annoying.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Thats weird.
        I hear it's a common side effect of too much sleep. what people consider "too much" is whatever their body allows though, I suppose...

I'm not really sure why it's the 6 hour mark for me. prob goes back to the days of when I had 10am class, but went to bed between 3-4am for no real reason
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Hey, Ryan Leaf was released from prison today.
          lmao
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I hear it's a common side effect of too much sleep. what people consider "too much" is whatever their body allows though, I suppose...

I'm not really sure why it's the 6 hour mark for me. prob goes back to the days of when I had 10am class, but went to bed between 3-4am for no real reason
            I say its weird because everyone always says get 7-8 hours for a good night sleep.

Comment

I say its weird because everyone always says get 7-8 hours for a good night sleep.
              yea everyone says that. but it's just made up ****.
              I remember reading that prior to The Rennaissance(ok, i might be wrong about the actual era this changed actually), it was common for people to sleep two 4 hour shifts, and work whatever their profession was, as well as do all their normal everyday ****, in between those times.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

yea everyone says that. but it's just made up ****.
                I remember reading that prior to The Rennaissance(ok, i might be wrong about the actual era this changed actually), it was common for people to sleep two 4 hour shifts, and work whatever their profession was, as well as do all their normal everyday ****, in between those times.
                I was doing this a few months ago. It throws you off a bit.
                There was an article from Huffpost a few months back. it said all the "great minds" from the last 2 centuries got more than 7-8 hours of sleep a night. How they came upon this information, I dont know. It is the Huff after all.

Comment

I was doing this a few months ago. It throws you off a bit.
                  There was an article from Huffpost a few months back. it said all the "great minds" from the last 2 centuries got more than 7-8 hours of sleep a night. How they came upon this information, I dont know. It is the Huff after all.
                  haha....
                  idk man....I find it hard to believe that the great minds were doing anything other than busting their *** all day every day. wouldnt you agree?
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR.
                      ummm....alright, kid.....you do you.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

ummm....alright, kid.....you do you.
                        It's from a song

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR.
                          Got the razor on the counter, Arm & Hammer in the kitchen
                          Just to keep my feet in Christians and keep ****in' all y'all
                          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Hmmmm....

Flex play:

Joique Bell vs TB or
                            I.Crowell vs Indy?

Bell, coming off his big week w/ a decent matchup right?
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Crowell if he practices fully today and is "announced" the starter (have to be careful with them Browns). Bell is probably gonna go 17 for 42 and no TDs. Finished The Wire, too....sheeeeeeit.
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                Crowell if he practices fully today and is "announced" the starter (have to be careful with them Browns). Bell is probably gonna go 17 for 42 and no TDs. Finished The Wire, too....sheeeeeeit.
                                Why do you think Bell will do nothing? Playing a bad defense, they dont even need to throw if they dont want to.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X