Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    This has already been the worst month.

    I'm so sick of everything.
    Like so sick

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      My brother got a ticket on my car

      Oh my ****ing God.
      how fast was he going
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ruddyy View Post
        Like so sick
        lmfaoooo who is this?
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
          how fast was he going
          I don't even know....the officer said it was close to 20..my car is fast as hell.

          I don't even know. He didn't get wreckless driving or anything, but it's definitely gonna be over 100.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            I don't even know....the officer said it was close to 20..my car is fast as hell.

            I don't even know. He didn't get wreckless driving or anything, but it's definitely gonna be over 100.
            well 100s the limit here so thats pretty light
            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
            - Marshawn Lynch

            Comment


            • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
              Depending on draft position, hes gonna be a great keeper as the Dallas Cowboys RB next year
              Well, he's gonna cost a 1st rounder in GMB2, but if you drew pick 8-10, then he'll still return value, you know?

              But I'm gonna be feasting on that March ADP in my MFL10s. I'm hoping to get some 2nd round shares of that. It'll be back in the top-5 once he's on Dallas...or anywhere.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                well 100s the limit here so thats pretty light
                No, the ticket is going to be over $100.00
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  No, the ticket is going to be over $100.00
                  thats not too bad, mine was almost 200 and and I was only given a ticket for what amounts to 15 over for you guys
                  "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                  - Marshawn Lynch

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ruddyy View Post
                    Like so sick
                    Im just tired of people trying to inject race into these situations. About 130 black people were killed by cops last year compared to about 150 white people. Its all bull****. Its not happening every day like many claim. If people werent breaking the law and resisting arrests these situations wouldnt happen.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                      thats not too bad, mine was almost 200 and and I was only given a ticket for what amounts to 15 over for you guys
                      I'm just so ****ing angry because I've been paying off tickets (mostly parking) all year. When I graduate, I am moving out of the city.
                      I love it here, but this **** is pissing me off every single day. **** it.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Lmao wtf Dez?


                        Why did you make an imposter account lmao.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          Well, he's gonna cost a 1st rounder in GMB2, but if you drew pick 8-10, then he'll still return value, you know?

                          But I'm gonna be feasting on that March ADP in my MFL10s. I'm hoping to get some 2nd round shares of that. It'll be back in the top-5 once he's on Dallas...or anywhere.
                          I love early ADPs, no one knows about sleepers and stuff, or really thinking about players new situations so they just go by last years stats and assume its gonna happen again
                          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                          - Marshawn Lynch

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            Lmao wtf Dez?


                            Why did you make an imposter account lmao.
                            Im over here talking about speeding tickets and exams and you just come in with the racism

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                              I love early ADPs, no one knows about sleepers and stuff, or really thinking about players new situations so they just go by last years stats and assume its gonna happen again
                              Oh, yeah, they're the best. I'm gonna do a **** load of early MFL10s to try to profit off those inefficient rankings. Come August, everyone has players ranked similarly, and the hype-train inflates all the good sleepers' ADPs.
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                Lmao wtf Dez?


                                Why did you make an imposter account lmao.
                                Moreheads back
                                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                                - Marshawn Lynch

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X