This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    I'm just so ****ing angry because I've been paying off tickets (mostly parking) all year. When I graduate, I am moving out of the city.
    I love it here, but this **** is pissing me off every single day. **** it.
    Meters ****ing suck! So do the meter maids. Few weeks ago I had to park infront of a broken meter. So I put a sticky note with the business letter head and put BROKEN! on the the meter. 2 hours later the sticky note is crumbled up in the gutter and a ticket on my windshield. So I took the note and wrote Youre a ****in ******* Mccaron(name on the ticket)

Comment

Lmao wtf Dez?

Why did you make an imposter account lmao.
      What do you mean?
      Maybe you left your log in stuff at a different comp.

Comment

• Gurjot, you're gonna need a ****load of Nelson/Cobb this week.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Oh, yeah, they're the best. I'm gonna do a **** load of early MFL10s to try to profit off those inefficient rankings. Come August, everyone has players ranked similarly, and the hype-train inflates all the good sleepers' ADPs.
          Im so grateful about Gerhart and Cordarelle Patterson getting over hyped like they did, or else I wouldve ended up taking one of em. Cant believe I though that Crab was gonna be good though, he barely showed up in a contract year.
          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Lol I dare them to post a thread on GMB.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              What do you mean?
              Maybe you left your log in stuff at a different comp.
              I don't come on this site on different computers, and even if I did..that wouldn't make any sense whatsoever lol.

Comment

Gurjot, you're gonna need a ****load of Nelson/Cobb this week.
                ****ing cutler and his garbage time heroics
                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                  Im so grateful about Gerhart and Cordarelle Patterson getting over hyped like they did, or else I wouldve ended up taking one of em. Cant believe I though that Crab was gonna be good though, he barely showed up in a contract year.
                  Yeah, honestly, I wouldn't have done all that well if I landed all the guys that had their ADPs inflated before I jumped ship.

CPatt was a WR15 in March last year, so I was never on the bandwagon from the get-go. But Torrey Smith, Michael Floyd, Toby Gerhart, Bishop Sankey (before draft) have all blown *** this year. I wouldn't have gotten burned given the initial investment, but I wouldn't have been nearly as well off as I would've liked. Plus, I didn't come around on Gronk until August. I was anti-Gronk the entire offseason. I was planning on targeting Jordan Reed everywhere.

Comment

Lol I dare them to post a thread on GMB.
                    do you think folks would notice
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Yeah, honestly, I wouldn't have done all that well if I landed all the guys that had their ADPs inflated before I jumped ship.

CPatt was a WR15 in March last year, so I was never on the bandwagon from the get-go. But Torrey Smith, Michael Floyd, Toby Gerhart, Bishop Sankey (before draft) have all blown *** this year. I wouldn't have gotten burned given the initial investment, but I wouldn't have been nearly as well off as I would've liked. Plus, I didn't come around on Gronk until August. I was anti-Gronk the entire offseason. I was planning on targeting Jordan Reed everywhere.
                      I was huge on Kyle Rudolph, I thought a competent QB would make him look good and then he didnt
                      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

do you think folks would notice
                        lol i have no idea.

it's probably you actually.

Comment

• Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I was huge on Kyle Rudolph, I thought a competent QB would make him look good and then he didnt
                            I need his snowflake *** to come through this week.

I was in a win-and-in spot last week in my one league, so I dealt Graham for Julio Jones and Andre Ellington (ATL matchup). Ellington **** the bed because he got hurt and is a gimmick anyway, but Julio definitely saved my ***. But now I'm relying upon Kyle ****ing Rudolph this week.

Comment

• You can throw Jordan Cameron, Stacy, Doug Martin and Pierre Garcon into that overhyped pool also.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I need his snowflake *** to come through this week.

I was in a win-and-in spot last week in my one league, so I dealt Graham for Julio Jones and Andre Ellington (ATL matchup). Ellington **** the bed because he got hurt and is a gimmick anyway, but Julio definitely saved my ***. But now I'm relying upon Kyle ****ing Rudolph this week.
                                he looks to be good for 6-8 points at the minimum, and atleast you didnt have to eat Grahams donut last week
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X