This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    You can throw Jordan Cameron, Stacy, Doug Martin and Pierre Garcon into that overhyped pool also.
    Yep.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Actually, I feel bad for Garcon. It's not his fault really.

Comment

You can throw Jordan Cameron, Stacy, Doug Martin and Pierre Garcon into that overhyped pool also.
        Cameron is the other guy I was really big on, I thought he was gonna kill it since Gordon was out and all he did was nothing
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• PS - I DID pick up AD earlier today in one of my leagues.
          Where it gets dicey though:

Lets say he IS reinstated next week......are you going to immediately start him on his first week back? .....against Detroit?? idk man....shaky. A little late in the playoffs to be taking chances.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Garcon, yes. I was hot/cold with Martin all offseason. I liked him, then I hopped off when Lovie Smith was hired, and then hopped on right in time to overdraft him in August, lol.

I wasn't taking Cameron anywhere, though. Mid-round TEs piss me off. Either go big and take Graham/Gronk, or Julius in the 3rd, or wait and get the Bennett/Pitta/Kelce/Reeds of the world (going off last year's ADP).
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Overall, though, I think I'm done with snake drafts. I'll continue to do them for the GMB leagues, but outside of that, I'm going with auctions.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

PS - I DID pick up AD earlier today in one of my leagues.
                Where it gets dicey though:

Lets say he IS reinstated next week......are you going to immediately start him on his first week back? .....against Detroit?? idk man....shaky. A little late in the playoffs to be taking chances.
                With Gordon back, Cameron and Hawkins are going to see their snaps decline significantly.

I had Cameron for a while, he had like..one or two good games...then suffered a concussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    Garcon, yes. I was hot/cold with Martin all offseason. I liked him, then I hopped off when Lovie Smith was hired, and then hopped on right in time to overdraft him in August, lol.

I wasn't taking Cameron anywhere, though. Mid-round TEs piss me off. Either go big and take Graham/Gronk, or Julius in the 3rd, or wait and get the Bennett/Pitta/Kelce/Reeds of the world (going off last year's ADP).
                    <3 Bennett
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      I had Cameron for a while, he had like..one or two good games...then suffered a concussion.
                      Yea, pretty sure the only week I started him WAS the week he had a good game lol. lucky me. I had Gates who was explosive in the beginning of the season.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I'm getting both Gronk and Graham next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          Overall, though, I think I'm done with snake drafts. I'll continue to do them for the GMB leagues, but outside of that, I'm going with auctions.
                          I wanted to do a paid auction league but Yahoo wouldnt let me play from Canada. Ill probably use one of my dads american credit cards and use his michigan adress or something to play next year.
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

<3 Bennett
                            ditto

Comment

Yea, pretty sure the only week I started him WAS the week he had a good game lol. lucky me. I had Gates who was explosive in the beginning of the season.
                              I hate players who get the same injuries over and over. I just want to run them over with a truck.
                              So I hate Jordan Cameron.
                              I hate TRich, not because he's always injured..but he just always sucks.
                              I hate Colin Kaep because he only scored 20 fantasy points ONCE this entire year. He can barely get 14 fantasy points.
                              Ryan Tannehill is inconsistent.

Comment

I had Gates when he was big for a 2-3 week span because someone dropped, then I traded him to Rudy right before he went quiet again
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X