This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    PS - I DID pick up AD earlier today in one of my leagues.
    Where it gets dicey though:

Lets say he IS reinstated next week......are you going to immediately start him on his first week back? .....against Detroit?? idk man....shaky. A little late in the playoffs to be taking chances.
    He would be reinstated week 15 at the earliest. If I was weaker at RB, I'd do it for the upside. Depends on who you have.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...rt-griffin-iii

Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Washington ruined him, and the way their treating him now is horrible
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Yea, pretty sure the only week I started him WAS the week he had a good game lol. lucky me. I had Gates who was explosive in the beginning of the season.
          That's Antonio Gates and Eddie Royal for you. September stars.

Originally posted by gurujot View Post
          I wanted to do a paid auction league but Yahoo wouldnt let me play from Canada. Ill probably use one of my dads american credit cards and use his michigan adress or something to play next year.
          Yeah, you gotta get into that. I'm making the playoffs in 4/5 of those, and I'll probably win the championship in all of them barring some catastrophic ****.

Originally posted by gurujot View Post
          I had Gates when he was big for a 2-3 week span because someone dropped, then I traded him to Rudy right before he went quiet again
          And lost on a stat correction that week. hahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            I'm getting both Gronk and Graham next year.
            Imagine you did that, and there was no W/R/T flex? lol

At least you could get a WR1 for one of them...
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I'd get TWO WR1's.

One of them is trade bait.

Comment

after seeing Rudy play fantasy I could definitely see her drafting both without being able to use both, like when she had 4 TEs on her roster for like a month
                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  He would be reinstated week 15 at the earliest. If I was weaker at RB, I'd do it for the upside. Depends on who you have.
                  Foster and F-Jax....so for me it's 1) insurance policy for guys who are made of glass, and 2) to prevent someone from getting him and using him against me lol (i use this move a lot lol)
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                    Washington ruined him, and the way their treating him now is horrible
                    I feel bad for him but at the same time, he didn't make matters any better by throwing the rest of the team under the bus that one week. I think that's what pissed a lot of the coaches off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      I'd get TWO WR1's.

One of them is trade bait.
                      wut? Youre going to trade a TE1 for two WR1s? right, ok.....what kind of league do YOU play in??
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

If there is a flex and you can land both, that'd probably be the best way to go. They typically put up elite WR numbers, and you get the added bonus of blocking another team from getting one of those studs.

I always carry an elite TE (except in that one league where I traded Graham prior to last week). What I'm trying to figure out is whether I should draft them next year at that premium price, or lowball someone who takes them and ****s the bed with the rest of their draft.

Comment

after seeing Rudy play fantasy I could definitely see her drafting both without being able to use both, like when she had 4 TEs on her roster for like a month
                          I needed 4 TE's because either one of them got hurt, didn't produce, or wasn't used.

Gates exploded in the beginning.
                          Then when I got him, Phillip Rivers started to suck. Lucky me!

Oh look, Rudolph's first game back...nice! 0 targets.

Awesome! I got Jordan Cameron! One good game, second game was meh...then he got concussed.

Feel. My. Pain.

Comment

Washington ruined him, and the way their treating him now is horrible
                            Nobody ruined him. Hes not a good qb.

Comment

Foster and F-Jax....so for me it's 1) insurance policy for guys who are made of glass, and 2) to prevent someone from getting him and using him against me lol (i use this move a lot lol)
                              So it'd be FJax vs the Pack or Peterson. I'd probably still go with the upside. It's the playoffs, and that's Adrian Peterson.

Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              wut? Youre going to trade a TE1 for two WR1s? right, ok.....what kind of league do YOU play in??
                              Rudy would trade Graham for Gates/Royal 3 weeks in.

Comment

like when she had 4 TEs on her roster for like a month
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X