This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Yes....PPR is the best. Maybe one day you'll get on the IDP bandwagon, team defense is the gayest thing I've seen since richard simmons
    I'm dropping out of this one league because they're making it keeper and IDP.

Passsss
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

holy crap....that's basically my situation in 2 of my leagues.....the worst thing is when you've lost the entire fantasy season just from the thursday nighter alone....God I wana kill someone
      I think Gurujot might still have a chance. I put up some gaudy TNF numbers, but I think Wilson can match Cutler with the rushing numbers, and Anderson is always a threat.

I was the one that traded Nelson/Anderson to him for Murray.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        Worrrrrd.
        I just cant play in a league where a WR or RB gets 10 receptions for 100 yards, and that's only 10 points. that's so bogus.
        It also completely devalues a guy like Matt Forte who has more receptions than all but Antonio, and Demaryius Targaryan
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

hahaha greg gutfeld everywhere. Love it.

Comment

I'm dropping out of this one league because they're making it keeper and IDP.

Passsss
            Keeper: no

IDP: only way to play fantasy

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              I just cant play in a league where a WR or RB gets 10 receptions for 100 yards, and that's only 10 points. that's so bogus.
              It also completely devalues a guy like Matt Forte who has more receptions than all but Antonio, and Demaryius Targaryan
              +420

Comment

• Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Yes....PPR is the best. Maybe one day you'll get on the IDP bandwagon, team defense is the gayest thing I've seen since richard simmons
                  the ESPN league I've played in since 2006 is full roster. I know how it goes. I've won it 3 years in a row (going to again prob) and 4 times total lol.
                  Guys are so into their offensive players, and I'm over here like "Oh, Mike Wallace, your 8 points are fine....I just got 42 combined from my 2 LBs, so I dont even need an offense...."
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I DONT like the leagues where its like "pick 1 IDP"....the **** for?? just go all or nothing, that's ridiculous.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yeah, that's how the Yahoo Pro leagues are, too. In the one GMB league we run, there are stat bonuses for yards and whatnot, so it does lessen the blow a bit for those rare exceptions, e.g., Murray last night.

I like points.

Comment

I DONT like the leagues where its like "pick 1 IDP"....the **** for?? just go all or nothing, that's ridiculous.
                        lol wow thats ******ed, I've never heard of that before

Comment

• Would you guys pay $25 for a photo with ODB? lol
                          He's in town soon...was honestly thinking about it haha. I dont care about autographs. but, a photo is pretty cool.
                          I remember like 3 years ago or so, Matt and Blondie drove up to Poughkeepsie because there was a Nicks signing event, and I was going to meet them. The flyer said it ended at 9, and I got there at 745, made my way down, and the thing was wrapped up at 8 lol. OOOOOK THEN.
                          The Cruz signing we had at our mall 2 years ago was complete ****ing chaos. I skipped that altogether....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Would you guys pay $25 for a photo with ODB? lol
                            He's in town soon...was honestly thinking about it haha. I dont care about autographs. but, a photo is pretty cool.
                            I remember like 3 years ago or so, Matt and Blondie drove up to Poughkeepsie because there was a Nicks signing event, and I was going to meet them. The flyer said it ended at 9, and I got there at 745, made my way down, and the thing was wrapped up at 8 lol. OOOOOK THEN.
                            The Cruz signing we had at our mall 2 years ago was complete ****ing chaos. I skipped that altogether....
                            Uh yes?
                            Only 25??
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Did I ever tell you guys about my literal "run-in" with LT 2 years ago? I know I text Matt, Dezz and I think I told MH later that day lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                Uh yes?
                                Only 25??
                                Yea I think it's $25 photo, $45 auto
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X