Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Yea I think it's $25 photo, $45 auto
    **** an autograph
    take the picture
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      **** an autograph
      take the picture
      word
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Would you guys pay $25 for a photo with ODB? lol
        He's in town soon...was honestly thinking about it haha. I dont care about autographs. but, a photo is pretty cool.
        I remember like 3 years ago or so, Matt and Blondie drove up to Poughkeepsie because there was a Nicks signing event, and I was going to meet them. The flyer said it ended at 9, and I got there at 745, made my way down, and the thing was wrapped up at 8 lol. OOOOOK THEN.
        The Cruz signing we had at our mall 2 years ago was complete ****ing chaos. I skipped that altogether....
        Mehhh.
        I hope he doesnt turn out like Cruz and let the fame get to him. To be honest I couldnt care less if he comes back healthy next year. The lost fest with Cruz is ******ed.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Yea I think it's $25 photo, $45 auto
          rip off.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            Did I ever tell you guys about my literal "run-in" with LT 2 years ago? I know I text Matt, Dezz and I think I told MH later that day lol
            What was this? I forgot....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              Did I ever tell you guys about my literal "run-in" with LT 2 years ago? I know I text Matt, Dezz and I think I told MH later that day lol
              Yeah, I remember that. Something about you guys being at the same playground during the 4th grade recess at some local middle school.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Mehhh.
                I hope he doesnt turn out like Cruz and let the fame get to him. To be honest I couldnt care less if he comes back healthy next year. The lost fest with Cruz is ******ed.
                we need him. we need multiple playmakers on the field at the same time. I dont care if Cruz has 1600 yards which makes ODB have 600, so long as we ****ing win....
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  Yeah, I remember that. Something about you guys being at the same playground during the 4th grade recess at some local middle school.
                  lolllllllllllll
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    What was this? I forgot....
                    2 winters ago there was some sort of "Legends" meet & greet thing locally at our mall....i'm out christmas shopping(which for me is texting everyone to ask what to get other people until I find somehing).....
                    I had no idea this event was going on. The mall is always loud during the holidays, so I didnt even notice.
                    Anyway, I'm walking around, face buried in my phone...I hear this voice "yo heads up!" kinda loud, and as i look up, this group of like 6 dudes barreling toward me....and they were already real close so I just kinda jumped to the side like wtf?! and i got bumped on the way almost fell....
                    and I made eye contact with one....in the middle.....Lawrence Taylor....
                    I was frozen....
                    I now know how all those QBs and OTs felt for all those years except I wasn't left with broken bones or a bruised ego lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • dez
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        dez
                        yes Rudy?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          yes Rudy?
                          **** off.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            2 winters ago there was some sort of "Legends" meet & greet thing locally at our mall....i'm out christmas shopping(which for me is texting everyone to ask what to get other people until I find somehing).....
                            I had no idea this event was going on. The mall is always loud during the holidays, so I didnt even notice.
                            Anyway, I'm walking around, face buried in my phone...I hear this voice "yo heads up!" kinda loud, and as i look up, this group of like 6 dudes barreling toward me....and they were already real close so I just kinda jumped to the side like wtf?! and i got bumped on the way almost fell....
                            and I made eye contact with one....in the middle.....Lawrence Taylor....
                            I was frozen....
                            I now know how all those QBs and OTs felt for all those years except I wasn't left with broken bones or a bruised ego lol
                            Yea I remember now. Did you say anything?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              **** off.
                              right back at ya

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Yea I remember now. Did you say anything?
                                **** no, man!! I was like a deer in headlights!! lmao
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X