Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    shatter is a completely different beast than regular weed, its like regular bacardi vs 151
    I dont really care, just making a bad joke lol. I dont really smoke much anymore. I think one of the last time's I did was with Kase actually. Maybe once since then? idk
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      I dont really care, just making a bad joke lol. I dont really smoke much anymore. I think one of the last time's I did was with Kase actually. Maybe once since then? idk
      I'd like to think I had a good run with weed for a solid decade of smoking a bowl about every 10 minutes lol

      This August I will have been clean for 2 years and I gotta tell ya....it feels great. It made me such an anti-social *****
      Last edited by egyptian420; 12-13-2014, 02:11 PM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
        I'd like to think I had a good run with weed for a solid decade of smoking a bowl about every 10 minutes lol

        This August I will have been clean for 2 years and I gotta tell ya....it feels great. It made me such an anti-social *****
        Weed made you anti social? Lol sheesh.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • And wtf Dez why do you like the leafy **** that breaks off easily?
          Sticky weed gets you so much higher because it has more crystals. The crystals are what gets you high.

          The more crystals, the better.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • I'm starting not to like bowls anymore because although you get higher, it burns your weed much quicker.

            Now that I know how to roll blunts (and good blunts) that's the way to go. Just get slow burning blunts like Dutch Masters and you're good to go
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Weed made you anti social? Lol sheesh.
              Lol you've never heard of that before? It's one of the most common negative side effect but it doesn't happen to everyone.

              I dunno really it just made me paranoid and want to avoid interactions with other people... I was in my own little comfortable bubble. I'd rather be alone, play madden, listen to music and just chill. Definitely hated smoking weed at parties and stuff, I would get way too zoned out

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                whats shatter? I feel like Im behind 10 years regarding the marijuana technology. haha
                Wax or oil (I think)

                Comment


                • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                  I'd like to think I had a good run with weed for a solid decade of smoking a bowl about every 10 minutes lol

                  This August I will have been clean for 2 years and I gotta tell ya....it feels great. It made me such an anti-social *****

                  How was your personality back then?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                    Lol you've never heard of that before? It's one of the most common negative side effect but it doesn't happen to everyone.

                    I dunno really it just made me paranoid and want to avoid interactions with other people... I was in my own little comfortable bubble. I'd rather be alone, play madden, listen to music and just chill. Definitely hated smoking weed at parties and stuff, I would get way too zoned out

                    I see. So, we're calling this version of your personality an improvement then?

                    That makes me sad

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                      How was your personality back then?
                      Same as now but hated weed in social situations.... Now things are so much better. That's just me though, I know people who can blaze and be the life of the party lol it doesn't effect everyone the same

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                        Lol you've never heard of that before? It's one of the most common negative side effect but it doesn't happen to everyone.

                        I dunno really it just made me paranoid and want to avoid interactions with other people... I was in my own little comfortable bubble. I'd rather be alone, play madden, listen to music and just chill. Definitely hated smoking weed at parties and stuff, I would get way too zoned out
                        It was paranoia probably.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • It definitely affects everyone differently. I can smoke all day and do my normal daily activities. I know my friend gets freaked out if she gets too high. Depends on the weed strain too.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • You know what's funny, this team would actually be competing for division title if we were in the NFC South, that division is so garbage

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              It definitely affects everyone differently. I can smoke all day and do my normal daily activities. I know my friend gets freaked out if she gets too high. Depends on the weed strain too.
                              Very true

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                                Same as now but hated weed in social situations.... Now things are so much better. That's just me though, I know people who can blaze and be the life of the party lol it doesn't effect everyone the same
                                years ago when I use to partake "quick thinking 40 years ago" we're sitting around playing cards and a joint gets going around the table....All of a sudden I become very self conscious like super self conscious....I'm noticing my heart beating as I'm honing in on it goes from beating normal to pounding then it starts going faster and faster ..I'm quietly starting to freak out and looking around everybody is doing their thing.....just when I think my heart is gonna ****ing blow I holler out loudly "Jesus Christ !"......everybody's like wtf ..... that pretty much ended my weed days

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X