This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byron View Post
    years ago when I use to partake "quick thinking 40 years ago" we're sitting around playing cards and a joint gets going around the table....All of a sudden I become very self conscious like super self conscious....I'm noticing my heart beating as I'm honing in on it goes from beating normal to pounding then it starts going faster and faster ..I'm quietly starting to freak out and looking around everybody is doing their thing.....just when I think my heart is gonna ****ing blow I holler out loudly "Jesus Christ !"......everybody's like wtf ..... that pretty much ended my weed days
    lol sounds like a good old fashioned panic attack, I had one of those when I was 14 after smoking weed with a buddy and I literally thought I was having a heart attack and was going to die

Comment

• I cant wait till refereeing is computerized and the human element is eliminated
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
        lol sounds like a good old fashioned panic attack, I had one of those when I was 14 after smoking weed with a buddy and I literally thought I was having a heart attack and was going to die
        LMAO G !!!!!
        1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Wake and bake
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Lol now ISIS is in Australia. Leave the kiwi's aloneee.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Lol now ISIS is in Australia. Leave the kiwi's aloneee.
              savage barbarians are all over the planet unfortunately.....I'm going back to Egypt on Friday, maybe I'll be lucky enough to spot one! (no seriously though I really hope I don't, F those *******s)

Comment

Lol you've never heard of that before? It's one of the most common negative side effect but it doesn't happen to everyone.

I dunno really it just made me paranoid and want to avoid interactions with other people... I was in my own little comfortable bubble. I'd rather be alone, play madden, listen to music and just chill. Definitely hated smoking weed at parties and stuff, I would get way too zoned out
                Me to a T

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                  years ago when I use to partake "quick thinking 40 years ago" we're sitting around playing cards and a joint gets going around the table....All of a sudden I become very self conscious like super self conscious....I'm noticing my heart beating as I'm honing in on it goes from beating normal to pounding then it starts going faster and faster ..I'm quietly starting to freak out and looking around everybody is doing their thing.....just when I think my heart is gonna ****ing blow I holler out loudly "Jesus Christ !"......everybody's like wtf ..... that pretty much ended my weed days
                  Sounds like a bad high. I get them once in a blue moon. You just need to lay down and take deep breaths. It goes away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    And wtf Dez why do you like the leafy **** that breaks off easily?
                    Sticky weed gets you so much higher because it has more crystals. The crystals are what gets you high.

The more crystals, the better.
                    neon green, frosted flaked. Sticky doesnt mean better. The less sticky bud can have just as much crystals.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      I dont really care, just making a bad joke lol. I dont really smoke much anymore. I think one of the last time's I did was with Kase actually. Maybe once since then? idk
                      "My names Pizzle, Im so cool"

Comment

savage barbarians are all over the planet unfortunately.....I'm going back to Egypt on Friday, maybe I'll be lucky enough to spot one! (no seriously though I really hope I don't, F those *******s)
                        Theyre cowards.

Comment

• Not liking how Eli saying ODB needs to stay humble. Has Cruz 2.0 written all over him.

Comment

• I wonder how I did this week in FF? It's the playoffs so if I advanced I just doubled my entry fee.

I must have lost otherwise my partner would have already texted to say we won, like he usually does. My superstition is that I don't check the website until all the games are done. So, I'll know like midnight tonight...

I know I got nothing from AJ Green and Brady but Murray and Beckham certainly helped

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              I wonder how I did this week in FF? It's the playoffs so if I advanced I just doubled my entry fee.

I must have lost otherwise my partner would have already texted to say we won, like he usually does. My superstition is that I don't check the website until all the games are done. So, I'll know like midnight tonight...

I know I got nothing from AJ Green and Brady but Murray and Beckham certainly helped
                              Beckham's 42 points were negated by Jennings' 0.30 for me....such a goddam shame

Comment

Beckham's 42 points were negated by Jennings' 0.30 for me....such a goddam shame
                                Im up by .2 at the end of the afternoon games at which point wilson does this

And this is the score in my matchup with neither of us having anyone left
                                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X