X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    wtf?
    Exactly, I got all happy because I thought I won since all his guys were done and Wilson was still playing, and then this happened
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      If I were them, I'd rather have the "problem" of a quarterback controversy, if they think both their starters are similar.

I also REALLY dont care what happens to the Eagles, so.....
      Foles only costs them less than a mil, Id rather have them have to spend somewhere above 10 for Sanchez so that theyre not able to use it elsewhere
      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        Foles only costs them less than a mil, Id rather have them have to spend somewhere above 10 for Sanchez so that theyre not able to use it elsewhere
        probably. was sanchez only on a 1 yr? Maclin also gets paid this year because he didnt sign the cheaper extension after the injury...and he's had a good season...so looks like they are diggin' themselves into a hole.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I swear, if Toadofsteel's players go nuclear and stop me from unleashing this beast next week...

My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

probably. was sanchez only on a 1 yr? Maclin also gets paid this year because he didnt sign the cheaper extension after the injury...and he's had a good season...so looks like they are diggin' themselves into a hole.
            The Riley Cooper extension was pretty ******ed. It's not gonna cripple them, but they need to carry that next year.

I'm not so sure they'll re-sign Maclin. He's gonna cost a lot, and I think Josh Huff could be a solid player in Chip Kelly's system.

Comment

• I would like to have Maclin tbh...
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Yanks paid (again)for Headley's 2012 season.....duuuuude stop that. Stop that now.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  I would like to have Maclin tbh...
                  ummm........can you elaborate on how you feel that's 1) necessary and 2) possible?
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

ummm........can you elaborate on how you feel that's 1) necessary and 2) possible?
                    It's possible but I don't feel like it, but I'll explain.

I like Maclin, he balled out this year with 2 crap quarterbacks. Only thing is he's going to want a lot of money and his injury history is concerning.

Comment

It's possible but I don't feel like it, but I'll explain.

I like Maclin, he balled out this year with 2 crap quarterbacks. Only thing is he's going to want a lot of money and his injury history is concerning.
                      just seems stupid...actually, more than stupid for us to pay him anything when we have more than enough capable WRs, and are DESPERATE for other positions to be filled first and foremost. He's better suited for a team who needs a threat...like Seattle, or SF, or umm....idk off the top of my head who else has the offense, but needs a weapon.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

just seems stupid...actually, more than stupid for us to pay him anything when we have more than enough capable WRs, and are DESPERATE for other positions to be filled first and foremost. He's better suited for a team who needs a threat...like Seattle, or SF, or umm....idk off the top of my head who else has the offense, but needs a weapon.
                        I just want to replace Randle.

Comment

I just want to replace Randle.
                          Can do that through the draft

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Cant do that through the draft
                            Actually we can
                            But what's funny is Reese picks ****ty WR's out of the first and I don't think we should spend another first rounder on a WR, but you're right...I'd much rather draft.

Comment

We really only have one reliable reciever at this point so it's a pretty big need, and it's the only one I don't see being adressed in the draft.
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Yeah, pass on Maclin. I'd rather save the money and get a serviceable guy like Eddie Royal or Cecil Shorts, or pay the Maclin premium and get Cobb or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X